Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Meghan is donating a copy to every library. plus her rabid fanbase have all bought to boost. A trial balloon 'sussex insider indiacte that' piece that she is attending the Diana unveliing went up, then after reaction was contradicted as 'incorrect'. Oprah has removed all note of Meghan on the Oprah wedsite, I understand, but still carries references to Harry

Piquantly, googling "what is a yachtgirl" currently brings up a lot of Meghan pictures
Ah. Is that how it’s become a best-seller?

The most cringeworthy bit was in yesterday's Mail, she's claiming that her book could help "model a new world" and shows "another side of masculinity".

"Model a new world"? FFS! either she's putting this insane sh1t out there to keep the media profile high enough as part of the Spotify/Netflix deals or she has seriously lost the plot and really now is engaged in a life totally divorced from reality and needs some urgent psychiatric help.

The most cringeworthy bit was in yesterday's Mail, she's claiming that her book could help "model a new world" and shows "another side of masculinity".

"Model a new world"? FFS! either she's putting this insane sh1t out there to keep the media profile high enough as part of the Spotify/Netflix deals or she has seriously lost the plot and really now is engaged in a life totally divorced from reality and needs some urgent psychiatric help.
Like many celebrities, especially American ones, she speaks woo-woo

Threats of recordings existing go back as early as March via Gayle King Express article and before the Frogmore move, palace staff noted that MM was walking around BH and KP taking measurements and notes much earlier. Possible hence the Frogmore move.

There's currently at least one article in the US stating they will be used - cross posted from Tumbler to another forum (undated, publication unknown): the threat to reveal recordings etc now is being taken as credible, from leaks and articles and previous behaviours. (This source forum likes proofs and sources).

There is a whole raft of California stuff developing and changing quickly over the last 24hours. Endgame desperation. Manic.
My take on all this is Sparkles is running scared. She's making empty threats about releasing insider gossip because she absolutely knows the Palace has some serious dirt on her - and there's enough of it. She's got nothing but her victimhood and the kids. When the history of this is written she'll just be a minor pot hole on the long and illustrious road of the RF.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

It's just weapons-grade narcissism. That's all.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

A few crayon drawings and some doggerel?

Yeah, I’m suddenly feeling proper butch.

woger wabbit

War Hero
You should also bear in mind that many if these so called multi million dollar contracts are based on performance over time which in turn generates advertising revenue. Drop in ratings can result in termination, no passing go and no next instalment of $$$.

How long will the world be enthralled by "Yah the Mah is dead, dad was a twat, I was a sodger, the family are twats, they all hate me and my wife and did I tell you Mah is dead, dad was a twat, I was a sodger, the family are twats, they all hate me and my wife rince and repeat.
Absolutely brilliant comment.

She might be publishing The Bench 2 later in the year with either one of two themes:

1. "Look kids there is where Daddy used to sit before I threw him out and shunned him."

or

2. "Look kids, that seat is as close to the house that Daddy can come on access days"

The "Junior Royal sibling double adultery blind" is now chased down to a brief spell of - as Ulrika describes it in today's media - "slap and tickle" with Edward in 1989 before she got promoted from PA to weather girl. She was 21, he was not married, she didn't marry until 1990, it was 30 years ago. Utter barrel-scraping , or as I like to call it - lying with malicious intent.

If US observers could not tell Edward from Andrew at the Cenotaph, they are hardly going to be au fait with Edward's pre-marital social life, this is an insider source. So this looks very much like more of the Rose Hanbury / William adultery lies.

Last edited:
uno driver.jpg

feel free to up or down vote ;)

View attachment 582527

Are there illustrations of daddy going to work at dark o'clock in all weathers to provide for his precious mites? While mummy and nanny, the security team, PR team, photographers, ghost writers and general peasantry keep the home fire burning until his return in the evening?

“The Bench."

A suitable place for a whinging husband to reflect upon abrogation of loyalty, duty, patriotism, filial love, and the dangers of intense NPD.

(Narcissistic personality disorder:- an inflated sense of their own importance, deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.)

Are there illustrations of daddy going to work at dark o'clock in all weathers to provide for his precious mites? While mummy and nanny, the security team, PR team, photographers, ghost writers and general peasantry keep the home fire burning until his return in the evening?
I think rather there are pictures of daddy snivelling alone at night, crying bitterly as he leafs through a photo album of better times in the Army.

View attachment 582527

Did that Uno Driver make a mistake? Won't be a duchess for long, or won't be around for long?

Latest Threads