Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mrs Sussexx is so behind the curve with her sledgehammer that she's ignored previous markers in the sand and that the stiletto is a far more dangerous tool. - If she even gets it. Although she will try to claim that she is being bullied, the world will see it is fair reprisal for her own bullying tactics.

Last edited:
Just on the news down under the Duchess of Cambridge has just rammed her no doubt very elegant boot into the woke ones in such a polite fashion, replying to a question about their new baby stated that Prince William and family had not yet had the pleasure of meeting the baby on line or at all. Beautifully done.
Kate showing her class yet again.

I can't believe that these poor innocents are being used and abused by narcissists that see these poor deluded children as nothing more than a money-ticket to progress in elitist Californian celebrity society.
Shocking capitalism!

If this isn't a collective plan to undermine with poor advice and ill-thought schemes then it would surely reflect poorly upon the royal couple and their ability to employ the right caliber of staff.

I will be honest - that is either a very naive post or a fishing expedition.

I incline to the former as it is your first post - on a millitary forum.

I can't believe that these poor innocents are being used and abused by narcissists that see these poor deluded children as nothing more than a money-ticket to progress in elitist Californian celebrity society.
Shocking capitalism!

If this isn't a collective plan to undermine with poor advice and ill-thought schemes then it would surely reflect poorly upon the royal couple and their ability to employ the right caliber of staff.

Hmm.. is this you dear?

1623499479588.png

I will be honest - that is either a very naive post or a fishing expedition.

I incline to the former as it is your first post - on a millitary forum.
it was intended in a sarcastic tone. I'm retired to the US and the daily level of drivel here beggars belief.
There is a noticeable slackening of the media saccharine support of late so I hold out hope for the future of humanity.

In which case, hello and I retract. You're right - it's been a great vehicle to hijack for misdirection and intentional chaos. Very much looking forward to the return of sense!

• Wallis Simpson, who triggered Edward VIII's abdication, soon grew bored of him

• The American divorcee started outrageous relationships to denigrate the Duke

'Their relationship, which had always had a dominatrix-and-submissive element, was now shorn of trust and affection'

Wallis didn’t seem too perturbed by her loss: her next project was to ‘write’ her autobiography, with the help of a ghostwriter.

The first candidate, however, soon dropped out after discovering that the Duchess had only a passing acquaintance with the truth, changing her story at whim.

So true, people would be having seizures over the comments of probably the best boss I ever had, who taught me how to do my first real job.
He would never promote women to any top position in the very successful company I had joined. His words .. Women are unreliable/irrational for at least one week in four, while they are fecund and have numerous hormonal problems when they are menopausal. They will demand time off when pregnant & probably more afterwards to cope with child's illnesses/problems until they are at least 16 years old. Basically you need to employ at least 2 women to do 1 mans work!!
Towards the end of my career in purchasing management I worked for a short time as a contractor and had the misfortune to be placed in DEFRA to find a suitable host for their new website. I was there almost 8 months even though I had solved the situation within 3 weeks of being there recommending the only British company that was actually capable of handling the website!
But no, all the f**king committees & departments that wanted to put their pathetic oar in & feel important, kept delaying DEFRA'S decision. They went with my original choice eventually but the sheer pointless interference from jumped up morons who HAD to be involved, made me feel like punching them. Some of the worst were menopausal women. one of whom reported me for calling her love in a meeting. (my grandmother was from the west country and always used "all right my love" and I used to use it as well.
I had answered one of this harpies question with an answer and finished it with "all right my love"! FFS you would have thought I had said "is that answer to your satisfaction, you fat stupid whore" to see& hear the shocked gasps & expressions from the mainly female committee I was addressing.
I was called in front of the DEFRA HR bitch and warned it was "unbecoming speech", they also notified the agency I was working for who said just be careful when working for any govt agency!
My sons tell me they have to walk on eggshells in their jobs now as well!
F**k it all I'm so glad that's all behind me now, the worst thing that happens to me now is getting banned by FB or another local site when some moronic snowflake (normally female) think I am being racist!
Apologies for the drift.

I my final year in DE&S (apologies again) I was chair of a meeting when one of our female CS came into the mtg a bit late and flustered. She was a bloody good egg and had a brilliantly thick Bristol twang when she spoke (lets call her Brenda).

Brenda - Soz I is late my lovvers.

Me - No probs Bren, sit yourself down and take the weight off your accent.

Brenda smiles and mtg continues.

Later that day Brenda's female CS boss (who was in the mtg) asks for a private chat with me to express such displeasure about my language and tone that I might as well have just offered to kill Brenda, all her kids and extended family and burnt down Bristol while I was at it. Brenda didn't have a clue about any complaint.

Last edited:
There are of course some things HMQ could:

1. Appoint Harry as Honorary Colonel of the SPS
2. Appoint Harry as Honorary Colonel of the Royal Monserrat Defence Force
3. Strictly adhere to foreign protocol (Lilibet can't be a princess or titled as an American citizen...)
4. Create some dukedoms which rank above Sussex for her other grandchildren
5. Letters Patent that only working royals be afforded royal courtesies in her commonwealth realms.

It's all a bit of MSS nonsense, does anyone really think Farrer & Co* are going to be concerned by the uttering of an American PR team or an American law firm? And if the Palace source is gen up Farrer & Co would have been all over it to check the truth if it was an accountable Palace source.

* The Queens lawyers.

My college scrum-half ended up at Farrers.
Well, he was an Etonian – lovely chap.
I think he does the Queen’s conveyancing now.

My college scrum-half ended up at Farrers.
Well, he was an Etonian – lovely chap.
I think he does the Queen’s conveyancing now.
Most of the scrum halves I came across were crap drivers, but there you go..

Dwarf

LE
Most of the scrum halves I came across were crap drivers, but there you go..
Perfect for a Fiat uno. Just have to get him pissed, old rugby player shouldn't be difficult.

I was a scrum half as well and my driving was that good my Plt Sgt wouldn't let me drive "so as not to show up the others". Wasn't that thoughtful of him?

Perfect for a Fiat uno. Just have to get him pissed, old rugby player shouldn't be difficult.

I was a scrum half as well and my driving was that good my Plt Sgt wouldn't let me drive "so as not to show up the others". Wasn't that thoughtful of him?

Rugby playing Orange Free State farmers were quite fond of Fiat Unos when they were around, for the same reason they like Nissan bakkies (pick ups).

They can hang both elbows out the windows when they drive them...

What? Carry's her shopping home from Fortnum & Masons? Thats nice of Him... ;)
I thought conveyancing had to do with transport, maybe he just pushes her around in a chair....

Latest Threads