Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Solicitor losing her job, over a comment that I dont find offensive, are we not allowed to make jokes any more
frankly I hope Joanna moves elsewhere workwise and makes a shit load of money

Christ .... If I went back into the corporate world , I don't think I'd last 'till lunchtime . The collective opprobrium and denunciations going on everywhere are straight out of a communist training manual

The shape of things to come?
Found in your link.
Perviously, the Royal Collection Trust claimed the mistake would be changed to reflect the prince's new status.

Slight slip of the tongue perhaps?

syrup

LE
The shape of things to come?

Isn't that what this whole saga is about

He just wants to be a normal bloke plain old Harry Mountbatten - Windsor.
Is he still allowed to retain the rank of Captain?

There's a gap to be filled now Captain Tom has shuffled off to GHQ
He's already annoying 3/4 of the UK population so that parts done.
He just needs to release a range of tat with his image on

A Solicitor losing her job, over a comment that I dont find offensive, are we not allowed to make jokes any more
frankly I hope Joanna moves elsewhere workwise and makes a shit load of money

Booted out of her own company? This reaction is well worthy of a snowflake award.

exsniffer

Old-Salt

IIRC when the glittering pair first went feral they were trying to launch a collection of plates, tea towels and similar tat under the moniker of Royal Sussex before they were put back in their box by HM the Queen.

Thing is with these tow clowns they wanted Privacy but to control what they wanted out there.

They will get that very soon as they gradually shut down all form of comment about them.

Pretty soon the only way they will get stuff out there is to leak it through Scooby Doo

Morning @syrup,
Screenshot_20210611-142530_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Booted out of her own company? This reaction is well worthy of a snowflake award.
That's what happens in right on , Communist law collectives , the sistahs gang up on you and you're history .
They'll be gone soon , when suddenly there's nobody around to pay the rent and utilities bills

Dwarf

LE

IIRC when the glittering pair first went feral they were trying to launch a collection of plates, tea towels and similar tat under the moniker of Royal Sussex before they were put back in their box by HM the Queen.
FWIW I'd be OK with them being Duke and Duchess of Sussex like his great-uncle and his yankee bit were the Windsors. As long as having voluntarily withdrawn from royal duties they were prevented from using Prince/Princess and royal in their titles.
As pointed out on here many times it's unethical, wrong, contemptible, crass, insulting, - Choose from the list or add your own words of choice- to retire from Royal life and duties but use the benefits of the name for personal ends.

Being dukes but not royal would be a big no-no for Megs but she's brought it on herself, and all for her big day on Oprah for the world to see her. I think even that is backfiring on them far more than she ever anticipated.

ed for typos

Last edited:

bentobox

Old-Salt
I get the impression that if Harry told Meghan to do whatever the colloquilaism is for "I've had enough, pack your bags and piss off" then he would probably be welcomed back by the majority. In general the mood would change to "You were a muppet, you messed up, now get your head down and get back to work" and in a couple of years he'd be back to being accepted.

The divorce proceedings would be fun though, In the red corner you have the wokist american glitterati and in the blue corner the British establishment.
You can just imagine all the California/Beverly Hills divorce lawyers forming an orderly queue outside Mountbatten Manor. Drooling.....

Christ .... If I went back into the corporate world , I don't think I'd last 'till lunchtime . The collective opprobrium and denunciations going on everywhere are straight out of a communist training manual

So true, people would be having seizures over the comments of probably the best boss I ever had, who taught me how to do my first real job.
He would never promote women to any top position in the very successful company I had joined. His words .. Women are unreliable/irrational for at least one week in four, while they are fecund and have numerous hormonal problems when they are menopausal. They will demand time off when pregnant & probably more afterwards to cope with child's illnesses/problems until they are at least 16 years old. Basically you need to employ at least 2 women to do 1 mans work!!
Towards the end of my career in purchasing management I worked for a short time as a contractor and had the misfortune to be placed in DEFRA to find a suitable host for their new website. I was there almost 8 months even though I had solved the situation within 3 weeks of being there recommending the only British company that was actually capable of handling the website!
But no, all the f**king committees & departments that wanted to put their pathetic oar in & feel important, kept delaying DEFRA'S decision. They went with my original choice eventually but the sheer pointless interference from jumped up morons who HAD to be involved, made me feel like punching them. Some of the worst were menopausal women. one of whom reported me for calling her love in a meeting. (my grandmother was from the west country and always used "all right my love" and I used to use it as well.
I had answered one of this harpies question with an answer and finished it with "all right my love"! FFS you would have thought I had said "is that answer to your satisfaction, you fat stupid whore" to see& hear the shocked gasps & expressions from the mainly female committee I was addressing.
I was called in front of the DEFRA HR bitch and warned it was "unbecoming speech", they also notified the agency I was working for who said just be careful when working for any govt agency!
My sons tell me they have to walk on eggshells in their jobs now as well!
F**k it all I'm so glad that's all behind me now, the worst thing that happens to me now is getting banned by FB or another local site when some moronic snowflake (normally female) think I am being racist!

So true, people would be having seizures over the comments of probably the best boss I ever had, who taught me how to do my first real job.
He would never promote women to any top position in the very successful company I had joined. His words .. Women are unreliable/irrational for at least one week in four, while they are fecund and have numerous hormonal problems when they are menopausal. They will demand time off when pregnant & probably more afterwards to cope with child's illnesses/problems until they are at least 16 years old. Basically you need to employ at least 2 women to do 1 mans work!!
Towards the end of my career in purchasing management I worked for a short time as a contractor and had the misfortune to be placed in DEFRA to find a suitable host for their new website. I was there almost 8 months even though I had solved the situation within 3 weeks of being there recommending the only British company that was actually capable of handling the website!
But no, all the f**king committees & departments that wanted to put their pathetic oar in & feel important, kept delaying DEFRA'S decision. They went with my original choice eventually but the sheer pointless interference from jumped up morons who HAD to be involved, made me feel like punching them. Some of the worst were menopausal women. one of whom reported me for calling her love in a meeting. (my grandmother was from the west country and always used "all right my love" and I used to use it as well.
I had answered one of this harpies question with an answer and finished it with "all right my love"! FFS you would have thought I had said "is that answer to your satisfaction, you fat stupid whore" to see& hear the shocked gasps & expressions from the mainly female committee I was addressing.
I was called in front of the DEFRA HR bitch and warned it was "unbecoming speech", they also notified the agency I was working for who said just be careful when working for any govt agency!
My sons tell me they have to walk on eggshells in their jobs now as well!
F**k it all I'm so glad that's all behind me now, the worst thing that happens to me now is getting banned by FB or another local site when some moronic snowflake (normally female) think I am being racist!
If you think that's bad, The Times website has thought police far worse than this - I was replying to a post where the woman was referring to her cat. I used the term 'pussy cat' in reply - the post was banned on the grounds that it was obscene! The Times used to be known as 'The Thunderer', it is now a pale apology of it's former self and should more accurately call itself 'The Whimperer'.

If you think that's bad, The Times website has thought police far worse than this - I was replying to a post where the woman was referring to her cat. I used the term 'pussy cat' in reply - the post was banned on the grounds that it was obscene!
Different times right enough. The Western World seems to have collectively lost its sense of humour and forgotten how to laugh.

6DB27E42-78B9-4E7B-97A8-9AB9562F3E4D.jpeg

Dwarf

LE
What’s in a name eh?
It's a very good article, stealing the one thing that was private to HMQ. This pair really don't get it do they?

It finishes;
Even now, the Sussexes still don’t seem to grasp the essential divergence between celebrity and monarchy and that different rules apply, but they will take whatever they can get.

The plunder of the name Lilibet was their solution to a complex problem of status and prestige, but the audacity might rebound on them yet.

Megs has never understood the difference which is why she keeps putting her foot in it. Audacity isn't the word I would use. Crassness springs to mind, and while the name lilibet might now be chosen in the USA for daughters, I think their strategies are already unravelling and this was a desperate attempt to stop the rot. "We love you really, can we still keep our titles please'"

I really like this bloke, he shoots from the hip. He finishes by saying that tens of thousands of Brits are asking for H&M's titles and rank to be put in abeyance. That Harry should give up his titles walk into the Californian sunset and stay there.

It raises a few questions, one being if at any point in the future Harry could have a future in the UK? Possibly post_Meghan? I can't see him being popular at all and the amends he would have to make would be enormous to do any damage control at all. But when it all collapses what on earth could he turn his hand to?

Another being the possibility if enough people signed the petition to have his titles revoked if HMQ would actually do so. I know she is ruled by protocol but at the end of the day it is she who can change protocol by virtue of being the gaffer. Also he's her grandson and it would hurt to do so, but if there was a huge call for it?

The logical, and decent thing when Harry retired into a 'private' life would have been to renounce his titles, but there is no way that Queen Meghan would ever let him do that no matter how great the pressure. It also underlines their intentions of using their position to make moolah and be famous that they could not do so.

Set a poor precedent if the chatterati could pressure the monarch into doing things. Brenda tends to hold the pose outside of petty squabbling, and to allow herself to be pushed around and drawn into it would not be a good thing.

I reckon Chuck should be quietly tightening the financial screws to put the behave or else squeeze on them.

Last edited:
...The divorce proceedings would be fun though, In the red corner you have the wokist american glitterati and in the blue corner the British establishment.

With the SAS holding the spit bucket for the blue corner. Bit of PSYOPS to ensure she's too afraid even to tear off a length of bogroll to buff her chalfonts in case it drops the entire building around her.

Last edited:
Just on the news down under the Duchess of Cambridge has just rammed her no doubt very elegant boot into the woke ones in such a polite fashion, replying to a question about their new baby stated that Prince William and family had not yet had the pleasure of meeting the baby on line or at all. Beautifully done.

Latest Threads