Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... and beautifully answered a question about the sussexes without really answering it. A credit to the Family.
I’m loving the way the PROPER Royal Family are quietly just going about their business, with the occasional story in the Press or on TV, which provides a marvellous contrast to the arse gravy emanating from California. A beautiful report on her Majesty this morning for example, admiring the Rose which has been named after the Duke of Edinburgh. Dignity and Class - and not an out of focus, black and white photograph to be seen!
The Sussexes are way off that benchmark.

Last edited:
That.

Plus Edward has had the time, privacy and space to grow into his skin and now fits this time in a way he didn;t when he was younger

Awol

LE
When you give kids stupid names, it usually comes back to bite them
I bet the little girl changes her name pronto, or decks any one using it
generally with R.F. Names you see children given the same Christian name during that period
I would be very surprised to see a lillibet
although being America the amount of faux african names mixed with slave names, and other vulgar connotations like trayvon Laqueta Napoleon ( yes really) Wyetta ,Jevonte etc it would not surprise me to see an African Slave version of it
I disagree. Lillibet is actually an original and delicate name for a little girl. The girl herself is unlikely to hold any grudge with the palace anyway (unless D Squadron make an unannounced visit one early morning and her parents cease to be).

With its very intimate connections to the very heart of the RF I see it being very popular over the next year with both UK and US parents. The US especially are suckers for this sort of thing.

'Oh, it is being dealt with by the palace. But by the long game - which is the only way.'

Revenge is a dish that people of breeding like to eat cold...

I read recently that Sophia Wessex is now, or being lined up to be, one of the Queen's closest companions and confidante.

A great example of a person marrying in to the RF and quietly going about making a great contribution and as posted earlier, Edward has certainly grown into his role. Such a pity the migrant couple could not learn from others experiences.

I read recently that Sophia Wessex is now, or being lined up to be, one of the Queen's closest companions and confidante.

A great example of a person marrying in to the RF and quietly going about making a great contribution and as posted earlier, Edward has certainly grown into his role. Such a pity the migrant couple could not learn from others experiences.
She's also got a cracking looking daughter, and doesn't look bad herself.

Awol

LE
She's also got a cracking looking daughter, and doesn't look bad herself.
She’s got an unbeatable heritage, that’s for sure.

001B04C5-2357-44B8-9B68-93A158A0920B.png

Don't forget HM Queen is the poster girl for white Privilege which is something both Harry and Megan have fought against all their life to the point they thrown the trappings of wealth away and Harry fetches his own Cornflakes now
I expect the first glimpse we get of Lillibet will be her singing Ol Man River at her first birthday
But shirley HMQ is the model for the modern woman, independant, confident, head of a big organisation, everything the successful female dreams of becoming....

Dwarf

LE
... and beautifully answered a question about the sussexes without really answering it. A credit to the Family.
Out of interest what was said? I don't get Brit TV.

Ah yes you arent allowed to Mock Markle

Markle is brown (apparrently until it was pointed out at great length - I hadent realised )
Racists Mock brown people
Ergo Mocking Markle is racist

See also the coloumist who suggested Georgia ffloyd - hoofed for racism.
I fail to see the racism - the joke was clearly in reference to bandwagon jumping 2 years ago the suggested name would have been Greta. But then i dont work on the principle anything if I can find a way however tenuous to make it a race issue

DSJ

LE
It would appear that parental leave for these two is taken up with scouring the press for negative stories and opening the hotline to Schillings. The poor wee mite is barely a week old and her parents are more busy with litigation than changing nappies or making goo-goo noises in her general direction.

syrup

LE
But shirley HMQ is the model for the modern woman, independant, confident, head of a big organisation, everything the successful female dreams of becoming....

But she's white
Now say the same about Oprah and they'll fall overt themselves to agree with you.

It's another one of their flip flops

"My Grandmother as a terrible parent and ruined my father who murdered my mother and ruined me".
We called her after granny and you better believe it or we'll sue

"We want total privacy"
We've sold our story to Scooby Doo and he'll write a book about it and tell our side of the story to the press.

"We totally reject white Privilege and want to live as a normal couple"
Call us Prince and Princess when addressing us

On and on it goes everyday they come out with crap and then flip it to suit their narrative

It would appear that parental leave for these two is taken up with scouring the press for negative stories and opening the hotline to Schillings. The poor wee mite is barely a week old and her parents are more busy with litigation than changing nappies or making goo-goo noises in her general direction.

You don't think that either of them have ever done anything so lower class as to change a nappy, do you?

Mindful that the couple in question move relatively quickly, and with relatively little thought, in their unceasing attempts to get publicity/remain in the shadows (delete as req) I am looking at a longer game.

Possibly been done further up thread but I may place a bet (on ridiculous odds) that they will do one of the following (or very similar) publicity shy events within the next 4 years:

1. They sing the Star Spangled Banner as a duet at the Super Bowl (wardrobe malfunction optional).
2. They establish the Archiwell™ Its a (Sussex Royal with Cheese) Knockout competition for poor people.
3. Sell their own brand of well-being drinks and energy bars.
4. Endorse Coke or a Burger or Pizza chain. (Vegan ones only, sausages have already been done).
5. Sell up in California and move directly into 4 Route du Champ d'Entraînement, Paris. (It's tradition init).

Mindful that the couple in question move relatively quickly, and with relatively little thought, in their unceasing attempts to get publicity/remain in the shadows (delete as req) I am looking at a longer game.

Possibly been done further up thread but I may place a bet (on ridiculous odds) that they will do one of the following (or very similar) publicity shy events within the next 4 years:

1. They sing the Star Spangled Banner as a duet at the Super Bowl (wardrobe malfunction optional).
2. They establish the Archiwell™ Its a (Sussex Royal with Cheese) Knockout competition for poor people.
3. Sell their own brand of well-being drinks and energy bars.
4. Endorse Coke or a Burger or Pizza chain. (Vegan ones only, sausages have already been done).
5. Sell up in California and move directly into 4 Route du Champ d'Entraînement, Paris. (It's tradition init).
Say it isn't so. They must be (shudder) capitalists. :lol: