Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree. His lack of mental acuity is far from reflective of numerous other royals, many of whom are really rather sharp cookies.

He’s just a chippy little sod with a manipulative wife. It’s sod-all to do with genes.
His genes are ok.
They am all ripped and faded (thanks to his servants) to make sure he looks down with wotever, the fheckin muppet.

I'd give it about 18 months till he is found in a skip in a rather crappy area just outside the Montecito embarrassment he currently infests with his slapper from suits.

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no that really is harry and meghan

1621286724795.png

Dwarf

LE
To rise to political power and take a shot at the Presidency?? Yes, and Harry is just a box to check off in order to make that happen. He had the fame and connections to elevate her profile far faster then what she could have on her own. She is a not so young or hot trophy wife, not exactly the kind of ride or die spouse he needed. She didn't marry him for love, and he won't understand that. Why is she letting him slowly hang himself over here whilst staying out of the spotlight?? If she would have said the 1st Amendment was "bonkers" she would be labeled a communist pdq. She is going to use Harry has the shield to spread her views, whilst he takes the heat and ultimately turns into a very unpopular fecker in short order.
When she went to the UK to trap a rich bloke I don't think that was foremost in her mind. But having made princess then she saw the possibility of a political career. But to do that she needs a popular Harry otherwise she won't make progress. I think Brain of Montecito Harry is pissing on her chips without intending to with his complaints and gaffes.

She didn't marry him for love, and he won't understand that. One of the best lines I've read on here. Perhaps for won't we could say doesn't want to. He'll find out one of these days poor sod..

When she went to the UK to trap a rich bloke I don't think that was foremost in her mind. But having made princess then she saw the possibility of a political career. But to do that she needs a popular Harry otherwise she won't make progress. I think Brain of Montecito Harry is pissing on her chips without intending to with his complaints and gaffes.

She didn't marry him for love, and he won't understand that. One of the best lines I've read on here. Perhaps for won't we could say doesn't want to. He'll find out one of these days poor sod..
On the other hand - if her plan really is on moving on once she's got what she wants / used him as a springboard - it would probably be in her best interests for him to trash his own reputation. She could then bin him and be seen as a virtuous victim.

The GOP can use him and his wife as a campaign tool to rally people against their line of thinking. He needs to ditch the witch, she is going to have him boxed into LA in no time flat. FFS the 1st Amendment is what allows him and his wife to preach their gospel without fear of being tarred and feathered. He has to much money and time on his hands and needs to leave the California bubble and see what the rest of the country is like. Least he burn all his bridges here. But it seems like he got his Bill of Rights mixed up and was going after the 2nd Amendment, which is also just a big as a faux pas.
No, it was 1st Amendment, not 2nd he was referring to. See my previous post on this subject.

In the interview in question he was making reference to his new involvement with the "Commission on Information Disorder" being run by the "Aspen Institute". Part of their mission statement specifically mentions "the First Amendment and the effects of Section 230". Section 230 is part of the US laws regulating content on social media, and which exempts Facebook, Twitter, and the like from liability for statements made by people posting there.

I suspect that Harry hasn't the slightest idea of what "the First Amendment and the effects of Section 230" actually are, which is why he was making statements which implied he didn't think they were sensible. He could make an effort at trying to sound profound without being put on the spot and asked to to explain his position. It's a classic tactic used by bluffers. In reality he probably knows nothing about the subject but wants everyone to know that he's on the panel and is "doing important things".

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Perhaps he has realised that no love was involved, and the gaffes are his war of retaliation?

Dwarf

LE
Why was he saying the 1st Amendment was bonkers - seems perfectly reasonable to me. Did he mean the 2nd - the right to bear arms? Can't wait for the clarification, then he'll be going up against the NRA, which can only bring a massive shitstorm down on his thick ginger head.

I can't see Harry with hairy bear arms, I don't think Megan would allow it

Latest Threads