Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

syrup

LE
It's also interesting that Averiss is a British writer whose books, I imagine, are intended for the local market and so not particularly well known in the U.S. which will be the major market. So less chance of being identified.

Cynical.........moi?

Averiss says the books are different based on the blurb, let's see when the book comes out.

Apparently Megs loves writing, and the evidence for that apart from twitter et al is?

It's the first thing she's had published and not sued the publisher for publishing.

This is just another of those private moments between her and her husband that has somehow found it's way into the open

No wonder they hate the press so much she can't even write a private poem for her husband without it finding its way on to the shelves

Wil no one respect their demands for privacy

Naahh - it's just the ettiquette - I get it something horrid in me little finger

I'm not feeling the love for the Poundland Princess, the Dollar store Duchess.

Nor for this cretin or as I think he would like to be called

1620305518144.png

Dwarf

LE
I actually like that stuff. Don't ruin it for me.
You probably wouldn't like the H&M cocktail though. King's Ginger, bitter lemon and lots of ice.

Is this some sort of ironic joke thing that I'm too old to 'get'?.... ..William and Kate release photos of their kids taken by Kate on her camera. Nice photos taken by a mum with a decent eye for a good family snap...

The Gruesome Twosome release a photo or their sprog and it looks like it was taken on a charity shop Box Brownie with some Kodak film well past it's 'best before' date and hand developed by the ginger one in a makeshift darkroom with lots of light streaming in through the curtains...

_118408970_mediaitem118408966.jpg

Or is it 'arty' and I'm not cultured enough?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's shite is what it is.
Not only is it hard on the eye, it could be any western European kid, anywhere in western Europe or the New World.

Presumably newspaper and magazine editors are looking at the snap and wondering how the **** they can justify wasting column inches on such a poor quality photo of nothing in particular...

Which will be another excuse for the yank to point to this as evidence of racism across UK and poor treatment, given her Royal status that she clings to... "George, Charlotte and Louis get front page of the glossies with nice colourful photos provided by Kate... my poor Archie doesn't get a single print...."

Offa

War Hero
Is this some sort of ironic joke thing that I'm too old to 'get'?.... ..William and Kate release photos of their kids taken by Kate on her camera. Nice photos taken by a mum with a decent eye for a good family snap...

The Gruesome Twosome release a photo or their sprog and it looks like it was taken on a charity shop Box Brownie with some Kodak film well past it's 'best before' date and hand developed by the ginger one in a makeshift darkroom with lots of light streaming in through the curtains...

_118408970_mediaitem118408966.jpg

A black and white snap, seems apt.

Maybe the original looked shit in colour.

ETA: lots of reporting that Kate is a keen amateur photographer, so the me-me-me one is probably feeling the need to show she does photo stuff too.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The composition is bollocks. Feet cut off at the bottom. Balloons cut off at the top, to the extent that you have to strain to see what they are.

I pity their PR team. Someone clearly sees herself themselves as an artistic exception. As do the rest of us, just in a different way.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

chimera

LE
The composition is bollocks. Feet cut off at the bottom. Balloons cut off at the top, to the extent that you have to strain to see what they are.
You wouldn't know there were meant to be balloons in the photo.. it's only now you mention it that you squint your eyes and go 'oh yeah'

All the Golden Rules of photography have been ignored. The type of photo used at a amateur camera club as an example of 'How not to....'