Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What is a yacht girl , a charming gadget that, like the yacht, goes up and down and gives pleasure to the very wealthy.

Last edited:
What is a yacht girl , a charming gadget that, like the yacht, goes up and down and gives pleasure to the very wealthy.
That’s definitely not the Markle creature!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I like post one by Anonymous, but then scroll down seven more to Deanna Eppers about the biggest lies she has told. OK the post is last december but it's still valid.
Not seen.
Has it bern been deleted ?

Dwarf

LE
Not seen.
Has it bern been deleted ?
I've just clicked the link, it's still there, Diana Eappers, The greatest lies that Meghan told.
If you can't find it I'll do some cutting and pasting later on.

I've just clicked the link, it's still there, Diana Eappers, The greatest lies that Meghan told.

Well as I was there I did it, I'll take a cheque but prefer cash! :)
Anonymous
Answered February 16, 2021

A “yacht girl” is a term for an attractive women who exchanges sexual favors on yachts for money, influence, or job positions.

The rumor circulating about Meghan Markle being a former “yacht girl” is due to co-workers who used to “work” with her coming fore ward, most notably Christopher Jones.

Christopher Jones, who is also on Quora, claims to be a former “yacht boy” who knew and worked with Meghan Markle when she was working as a “yacht girl”. His posts about Meghan being a former sex worker, of course, have since been removed or block by Quora moderators.

But is it true? Is it really true that Meghan Markle was a prostitute? The only people who know that answer is Meghan Markle, Christopher Jones, and her possible former “employees”.

You can message Christopher Jones, or follow him on Quora for more information. As for what to believe, I personally believe Mr. Jones.

He has never given an interview, or done a documentary, or taken money to come out about Meghan Markles past. He simple stated once that he knew Meghan Markle from their “yachting days”, and explained what that was.

But the truth is, unless more yacht girls who worked with Meghan Markle come foreward, we will most likely never know the truth.
And this is the link to the Eappers one as it is a bit too long for copy/paste methinks:

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Found it now, thanks.

Dwarf

LE
Well as I was there I did it, I'll take a cheque but prefer cash! :)
Anonymous
Answered February 16, 2021

A “yacht girl” is a term for an attractive women who exchanges sexual favors on yachts for money, influence, or job positions.

The rumor circulating about Meghan Markle being a former “yacht girl” is due to co-workers who used to “work” with her coming fore ward, most notably Christopher Jones.

Christopher Jones, who is also on Quora, claims to be a former “yacht boy” who knew and worked with Meghan Markle when she was working as a “yacht girl”. His posts about Meghan being a former sex worker, of course, have since been removed or block by Quora moderators.

But is it true? Is it really true that Meghan Markle was a prostitute? The only people who know that answer is Meghan Markle, Christopher Jones, and her possible former “employees”.

You can message Christopher Jones, or follow him on Quora for more information. As for what to believe, I personally believe Mr. Jones.

He has never given an interview, or done a documentary, or taken money to come out about Meghan Markles past. He simple stated once that he knew Meghan Markle from their “yachting days”, and explained what that was.

But the truth is, unless more yacht girls who worked with Meghan Markle come foreward, we will most likely never know the truth.
And this is the link to the Eappers one as it is a bit too long for copy/paste methinks:

Thanks, saved me doing it.
I have slipped two fifties in a envelope and sent by post.

It's Spanish post so it may take some time.

Am I the only one who thinks a certain z-list sleb migt see their profile raised by appearing on this when it drops on Netflix?

Tool

LE
Am I the only one who thinks a certain z-list sleb migt see their profile raised by appearing on this when it drops on Netflix?

I expect the outrage is because there are some ISIS fighters who are unemployed at thre moment, and they should have been given the gig.

And yes, the GT should consider Netflix (again).

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The little ginger basket! Couldn't even make the gesture of one day? I believe he has shown his true spoilt brat personality.
Is it true though?

Dwarf

LE
The “conflicted” prince thought was told it was more important to return home to his pregnant wife, Meghan Markle, and toddler, according to the article.

My corrections.
Mind if the following from the article can be given some credence then I'm not surprised he left.

He then reportedly faced “a great deal of frostiness” from his family at Prince Philip’s funeral Saturday, with some senior royals not even acknowledging his presence.

Harry was, however, seen briefly chatting with Prince William — albeit after his brother reportedly made the request that they be separated while following the coffin to St George’s Chapel.

It's very possible that he felt as welcome as the man who brought pork chops to a Jewish BBQ, and maybe it was pointed out that he would be souring the party by his presence. After all HMQ has just lost her support of 73 years and there is this tit who has recently slandered her family and herself, with his wife still drip feeding crap after she didn't have the courage to come and face the people she has accused. He may well have felt getting back to wife was the lesser of two evils.
It also takes a lot to p1ss off William who strikes me as being a forgiving person, but when Meghan has made Kate cry, told lies about it and just treated her badly, added to the so-called affair with best friend slander because he didn't respond to her as she wanted, then I'm not surprised he's not ecstatic to see his kid brother right now. Bet Harry didn't apologise either.

I am also betting a salvo of how badly H was made to feel timed to either co-incide with HM birthday or just after if she has any sense, emitted from Battery Meghan.

Latest Threads