Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When is the birth due ?!

I dunno mate, tbh I have never paid them much attention. I noticed the story this morning while browsing the net.

His mum is Irananian - interestingly regarded as a caucasion race - and his dad is Scots. Hard to find out now because I suspect it plays against the current tag-on card. Also a self-appointed royal reporter, as the gig economy stretches everywhere. Co-authored Finding Freedom, but it is suspected that Carolyn Durand did the writing. He is now thought to be moree than just the Sussex conduit, but "The Friend" who keeps passing on the info to himself on instruction as Someone is not just running out of staff hires I understand.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
His mum is Irananian - interestingly regarded as a caucasion race - and his dad is Scots. Hard to find out now because I suspect it plays against the current tag-on card. Also a self-appointed royal reporter, as the gig economy stretches everywhere. Co-authored Finding Freedom, but it is suspected that Carolyn Durand did the writing. He is now thought to be moree than just the Sussex conduit, but "The Friend" who keeps passing on the info to himself on instruction as Someone is not just running out of staff hires I understand.
What? They’re leaving in droves? But she’s the new People’s Princess!

Cromarty

War Hero
So, you reckon he will come out of 'retirement' smelling of roses, resume all his duties and patronages, and the public will welcome him back with open arms crowning him with a halo for his stoical forbearance under such difficult circumstances?

Many people admire The Queen, including me, but it's possible once she goes the Royal Family may not survive if they continue to shield this 'knob' from answering questions like other mere mortals.

All this concentration on Ginger and Nutmeg is a distraction. They made their bed and they're going to lie in it. The more sophisticated UK population does not accept Nutmeg's ramblings anyway. They are not the one's to bring down the monarchy.

What questions? From whom? Do you mean the mere mortals who have the right to not answer questions? Or the "mere" mortals who's whole lives are scrutinised by the press?

syrup

LE
I had to Google that. Apparently he's suffered racist abuse for being mixed race.

He's paler then I am.

And he looks gay as fcuk.

If his dad was a Scotsman we can figure out where most of that came from
I arrived home with my shiny new XR3i Convertible only to be asked who the poofs car was and was I now a hairdresser.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It could be offered as an opportunity to find her roots, but doubtless that, too, would be ist.
Listng everyone who's rooted her would be a Herculean task.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Sperm whales can go for 18 months.

Just sayin'

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
All sorts of things are being circulated about the reticence to give a birthdate - or birthing at Portland St - where strangely, the Obstetric consultant the papers claimed delivered a Sussex baby, denied having delivered a Sussex a baby.

Then we have the declaration of the undated Mythcarriage. 'Summer' as a due delivery date, 7 months pregnant and 6 months pregnant in the same article, and a birth attendant who has moved into the house months before the delivery "to protect their privacy" (the norm for a doula's stay - apparently this means slave in it's original language - is a couple of days before the expected birth of the mother they are emotionally supporting - not delivering, not nursing - supporting ).

Warming pan baby anyone?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
All sorts of things are being circulated about the reticence to give a birthdate - or birthing at Portland St - where strangely, the Obstetric consultant the papers claimed delivered a Sussex baby, denied having delivered a Sussex a baby.

Then we have the declaration of the undated Mythcarriage. 'Summer' and 7 moths pregnant / 6 months pregnant in the same article, a birth attendant who has mived into the house months before the delivery "to protect their privacy".

Warming pan baby anyone?
Does this link to the 'Are you really pregnant?" that Harry was supposedly heard screaming during a row. What's the source on the denial?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Should be wondering about a remake of M. Butterfly ?
Chuckling.

Some years ago, I had to do a course on libel and how to avoid the various pitfalls. One of the stories we were shown in a "What's wrong/what's the risk here?" manner was a picture story from a local paper of some bloke who'd got himself a bride from places rather more Eastern than here.

The headline was "[Local bloke] marries his every own Madame Butterfly".

We young scribes, being variously uncultured or uninterested, and mostly both, were a bit nonplussed until the tutor explained that the female lead character of Madame Butterfly was a lady who made a profession of her assets, if one might put it like that.

In other words, the paper had run the risk of legal action because it could be inferred that local bloke had married a hooker. (In this case, local bloke turned out to be as ignorant as us on the course, and had been delighted with the newspaper coverage but it could have ended very badly.)

I hope, Sir, that you're not impugning the fragrant Meghan's unimpeachable credentials?

Dashed bounder.

Latest Threads