Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE

Dwarf

LE
News here down under saying that Megain didn't fly over, not because she is pregnant but because she didn't want to be the centre of attention. Her arrogance seems to have no bounds.
Or her judgement for the gullibility of the denizens of The States in general and California in particluar is spot on.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I wonder if "The Boss" has considered locking Harry up in the Tower of London for treason??
He could sleep in the Princes' Tower...

Being reported that the Queen will sit alone because of bubbling. I guess Harry will too.

I wonder if Megains PR team will zoom in on Harry sitting alone and say he's been cold shouldered and frosted out ? (Ostracised having too many syllables for her audience to understand!)

In spite of everything, it might be the first time in a year that Harry lets a natural smile appear.

A week away from Megain - what's not to smile about? (missing Archie aside)

Morning All,
From today's local 'comic'.
Maybe he should've married this one=-).
20210414_115748~2.jpg

20210414_115958~2.jpg

colinmc400

Clanker
He could sleep in the Princes' Tower...
Sleep? Oh good lord no, there will be none of that taking place. I am sure the Interrogation teams have learnt a thing or two from the likes of Guantanamo Bay and will be able to get a confession out of him no bother and sleep deprivation will be the first step.

Now i wonder what he might confess to under duress?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you accept euros?
I can't, unfortunately. I voted for Brexit and am therefore racist. That's even more racist than the racist I was before when I was merely racist... a bit like the royal family.

It's Sterling, gold, or something robbed from one of the colonies. I'll give you a fair price, honest.

Dwarf

LE
I can't, unfortunately. I voted for Brexit and am therefore racist. That's even more racist than the racist I was before when I was merely racist... a bit like the royal family.

It's Sterling, gold, or something robbed from one of the colonies. I'll give you a fair price, honest.
Ah yes, the old "trust me my boy". "That brooch your mum left you isn't real gold you know."
You don't live in Golders Green perchance?

As to the Meggie thing I fully expect an announcement in the friday-saturday period.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Came across this quotation from HRH in an article today. If only Harry had listened to the Legend of Banter.

“It’s a big mistake to think about yourself. No one is interested in you in the long run. Don’t court popularity. It doesn’t last. Remember that the attention comes because of the position you are privileged to hold, not because of who you are. If you think it’s all about you, you’ll never be happy.”

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Came across this quotation from HRH in an article today. If only Harry had listened to the Legend of Banter.

“It’s a big mistake to think about yourself. No one is interested in you in the long run. Don’t court popularity. It doesn’t last. Remember that the attention comes because of the position you are privileged to hold, not because of who you are. If you think it’s all about you, you’ll never be happy.”
Do the right thing. Don’t parody the right thing for a photo opportunity.

Latest Threads