Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedDinger

War Hero
And, there’s more:
‘Lifetime is going for the hat trick. After releasing two soapy, made-for-TV flicks about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle; first Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, then Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal. The cable channel is working on a third, Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace’.
Maybe in the third blockbuster they can play themselves.
A well placed source tells me the fourth soapy must see will be Harry & Meghan: Betraying Family & Friends.
The tag line: "When you play the Game of Thrones, you win, or you f*ck off to America"

I’d love it if there were a china Uno.

This is ceramic, and there's a white Uno on it.

tazza1-con-logo.jpg

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
Just looked and it says be the first to review this product. Either yours has been taken down or they hold for review before publishing.
No doubt. Although I have to wonder why there are no reviews , 3 years after the event , and the price is reduced to clear ? Could it be that anyone foolish enough to buy one didn't leave a good review , or maybe no reviews = no sales ?

RedDinger

War Hero
No doubt. Although I have to wonder why there are no reviews , 3 years after the event , and the price is reduced to clear ? Could it be that anyone foolish enough to buy one didn't leave a good review , or maybe no reviews = no sales ?
Could be that it looks nothing like Megain so they didn't sell any?

A fun packed reunion for Harry, Meggers and family in ten days time........

He must be feeling like the utter tw@t he is. Silly boy.

I hope they dont let him wear a uniform

Dwarf

LE
Will Preggy-Meggie come? With a big belly and an infant you can bet she will do her best not to be there. Harry on his own to take the flak.

H&M will appear and make it a look at me event and that under the circumstances they
"magnaminously put family issues aside to offer their support to the queen and oh yes, the others..."