Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Expect toys to be thrown out of the pram if (as expected) Harry's PR team focus on the veteran aspect,and he starts becoming more popular than her in the US, and that good looking yank one-legged bird starts featuring more in his life.

Haz in front of the camera allegedly.
What do the injured veterans get out of this, apart from getting rebadged to the Exploited and a T Shirt?
1617733047606.jpeg

Last edited:
A sense of purpose - they'll have something to aim for, and a chance to prove they can still do something.

There'll also be an acknowledgement of the sacrifice they've made, which they may feel has been lacking.

Edit: mongness on the keyboard.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A sense of purpose - they'll have something to aim for, and a chance to prove they can still do something.

There'll also be an acknowledgement of the sacrifice they've made, which they met feel has been lacking.
I get all of that, but now it has been turned into a money maker. It is also a rich country activity.

woger wabbit

War Hero

Haz in front of the camera allegedly.
Slight deviation, here in Belgium yesterday I was flipping across tv channels when I came across the movie Harry and Megan go royal, so it's out there for all to view, I did not spend more than a couple of minutes on it but Megan the lead looks like a clone, I didn't see Haz. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Slight deviation, here in Belgium yesterday I was flipping across tv channels when I came across the movie Harry and Megan go royal, so it's out there for all to view, I did not spend more than a couple of minutes on it but Megan the lead looks like a clone, I didn't see Haz. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You didn't hang around for the spaff-shot?

And, there’s more:
‘Lifetime is going for the hat trick. After releasing two soapy, made-for-TV flicks about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle; first Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, then Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal. The cable channel is working on a third, Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace’.
Maybe in the third blockbuster they can play themselves.
A well placed source tells me the fourth soapy must see will be Harry & Meghan: Betraying Family & Friends.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hyacinth Bucket will be outraged at the devaluation of Royal Doulton

Meegain's

After she has hog tied the ginger one and flopped out her massive BBC and given him the kind of bull rage-fukc a la Rocco Sifredi screaming "who's my beyatch? Say it SAY IT!" on achieving completion.

Blogg

LE
I
A worthy investment, which I shall include with my inherited collection of Charles & Diana commemorative coins

Mrs B's cousin is a nice person but a bit odd in terms of having huge numbers of Royal commemorative figurines, plates and all manner of other expensive garbage which must collectively run to tens of thousands.

Her dining room has been filled with the hideous stuff and one part is a really creepy shrine to Diana, complete with candles which I am told she lights on Fiat Uno day.

(Charles and Camilla oddly don't feature at all)

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Mrs B's cousin is a nice person but a bit odd in terms of having huge numbers of Royal commemorative figurines, plates and all manner of other expensive garbage which must collectively run to tens of thousands.

Her dining room has been filled with the hideous stuff and one part is a really creepy shrine to Diana, complete with candles which I am told she lights on Fiat Uno day.

(Charles and Camilla oddly don't feature at all)
I’d love it if there were a china Uno.