Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't say I blame them really, having driven through Dumbarton quite a few times.

'When the Duke and Duchess of Sussex Harry and Meghan are in Scotland they are known by entirely different names. “Whilst in Scotland, Harry and Meghan are known as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton,” the source said. Despite being bestowed the titles when they tied the knot in May 2018, the couple have not yet accepted an invitation to visit Dumbarton.

'Prince Harry is only the third ever Earl of the small Scottish town, but despite the rare honour he and Meghan have reportedly shunned an invitation to visit their namesake area.'

Can't say I blame them really, having driven through Dumbarton quite a few times.

'When the Duke and Duchess of Sussex Harry and Meghan are in Scotland they are known by entirely different names. “Whilst in Scotland, Harry and Meghan are known as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton,” the source said. Despite being bestowed the titles when they tied the knot in May 2018, the couple have not yet accepted an invitation to visit Dumbarton.

'Prince Harry is only the third ever Earl of the small Scottish town, but despite the rare honour he and Meghan have reportedly shunned an invitation to visit their namesake area.'

That "source" must have a busy life, normally its making up stuff for the Daily Mail.

I'd like to think that it is because they are embarrassed to use meaningless, long extinct titles that were fawningly recreated for their use as recently as last year. However, I doubt that this is the reason.

Any hope that the monarchical system is adapting to meet the 21st century diminishes while it slowly suffocates itself in such pointless Ruritanian pomp.

I'd like to think that it is because they are embarrassed to use meaningless, long extinct titles that were fawningly recreated for their use as recently as last year. However, I doubt that this is the reason.

Any hope that the monarchical system is adapting to meet the 21st century diminishes while it slowly suffocates itself in such pointless Ruritanian pomp.

Hush. How can you say that! In these austere times, it's what the people need: glamour: to brighten their full, dull lives.
Louis 16

They are probably busy, but that wont stop the media making up bollocks stories from "sources" and morons from believing the media.

PFGEN

GCM

Ach, they're missing oot. A night at Dumbarton castle with views of the Clyde and an easy walk to one of the Indian restaurants for an evening nose bag. If a night in a Scottish castle doesn't grip them then there's always the Premier Inn.

Ach, they're missing oot. A night at Dumbarton castle with views of the Clyde and an easy walk to one of the Indian restaurants for an evening nose bag. If a night in a Scottish castle doesn't grip them then there's always the Premier Inn.
From what I own, its a long walk from the picturesque parts of Dumbarton Rock to anywhere worthwhile.

Harry has married a Yank, they are always trouble, think Megan will learn or be told firmly to step in line.
After all if she wants to live like a Royal you have to behave as one & sure HM Queen will tell her..

One day William will be in charge and Harry will have to toe the Royal Line.

The first sentence in the story
New rumors have claimed Meghan Markle reportedly walked out on Prince Harry with baby Archie, but there seems to be no proof supporting these claims.

Yet it still managed a few more hundred words on the subject.

Is it any wonder he doesnt like the press.
I realised this but no smoke without fire?

According to gurgle Meghan is a US citizen. I thought that she had to at least take British citizenship. So does she have dual nationality? If she only has British nationality that would mean that following a break up she would have no right to enter the US or if allowed in she would have no right to live there.

I realised this but no smoke without fire?
REMEbrat fucks kids according to a source.

See how easy it is to make up stuff?

oppoStu

Old-Salt
According to gurgle Meghan is a US citizen. I thought that she had to at least take British citizenship. So does she have dual nationality? If she only has British nationality that would mean that following a break up she would have no right to enter the US or if allowed in she would have no right to live there.
She would be able to apply for a passport and go back to the US based on heritage... You're not barred entry for life if you don't renew

Latest Threads