Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dianne Abbott was on the news on BBC2 about 20 minutes ago. Her usual performance.

At one point she referred to one of them as a member of parliament and the other as a member of royalty, the thick ****. She did get it right later though.

Ahhhhh...tinfoil hat on...or at least it may have formed some consideration:

We're a bit too in the background at the moment and our security detail we're paying for is a bit dear. Why not up our profile a bit and create a situation where we could be perceived to be at increased risk...surely they'll have to pay then...

Can't rule anything out now- how many would have predicted the extent to what this has become only a month ago? Truth is really stranger than fiction.
We could send cunto Blair to live with them in CA and they could share security. He has to stay put though.

Have they been and booked the second show yet?

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, "The things we forgot in the first interview." with Oprah Winfrey.

Ev_arneWEAEV_23.jpg

Dwarf

LE
Best performance of her life.

1615288598769.png

From this morning's on-line Daily Express

<<

MEGHAN MARKLE's claim her passport, keys and driving licence were removed from her possession when she joined the Royal Family was one of many bombshells dropped by the Duchess during her sitdown with Oprah Winfrey.​

>>

Although the gullible will be convinced that this turned her in to a second 'Lady of Shallott, imprisoned in some castle tower, wiser minds will realise that in order to get immigration status or driving licence details amended,
even Duchesses have to hand over the documents to the relevant authorities although I expect she was without them for hours, rather the weeks that us lesser mortals have to part with them.
If what she claims is true, they would have been better off taking away her belts and shoelaces

Dwarf

LE
1615289408436.png

Apologies if its already been asked but- regarding Oprah Winfrey -there does remain one major question:

@don't tell him pike

<<

MEGHAN MARKLE's claim her passport, keys and driving licence were removed from her possession when she joined the Royal Family was one of many bombshells dropped by the Duchess during her sitdown with Oprah Winfrey.​

>>

Although the gullible will be convinced that this turned her in to a second 'Lady of Shallott, imprisoned in some castle tower, wiser minds will realise that in order to get immigration status or driving licence details amended,
even Duchesses have to hand over the documents to the relevant authorities although I expect she was without them for hours, rather the weeks that us lesser mortals have to part with them.
If what she claims is true, they would have been better off taking away her belts and shoelaces

More likely locked in a safe so they know where they are, and won't get accidentally lost.

<<

>>

More likely locked in a safe so they know where they are, and won't get accidentally lost.

I'll close my eyes and think of England

That's a lot of thinking!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Or copied/cloned.

Remember: she and Harry have been moaning about losing their security detail.

But, then, they've been complaining about her not being 'protected' full stop.

I'd suggest that the very fact that many of her alleged(!) tantrums have not been made public to date evidences that she was very much protected.

Latest Threads