Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you ever think you are taking it a bit to personal? I think I told you lot Biden was not your friend, and would never be.
Implied by the Torygraph but not overtly stated.

they went onto congratulating Boris for managing to keep his mouth shut for the first time in his life.

As usual, the TV MSM isn’t helping the situation - quite the opposite. Shit stirring on an Industrial scale.
After Markle’s unchallenged racist comment, all I’ve seen since are numerous outraged (mainly female) BAME talking heads demanding the heads of the Royal Family, whilst the alternative view is presented mainly by plummy voiced white men of a certain vintage.
Playing right into the BLM narrative, so loved by our Media.
Meanwhile, the dignified silence from Buckingham Palace is somehow assessed as ‘guilty as charged’.
It’s a disgrace imho and all based on one side of a story, from a pair of disgruntled, hypocritical, privileged tossers.

If a race war kicks off the MSM will deny any responsibility, as usual.

It would please me greatly for the MSM to be held to account for the levels of fear mongering re covid, along with owners and operators of social media for not reining in the hysteria of their mong product.

I don't know about invented racism.
I wonder, has she considered those who have met her just think she's obnoxious and unlikeable?
My boss once took me aside to lay some bullying claims against me by another team member, apparently I was bullying by excluding by not including them in after work socials.

I pointed out that no one in the team likes the person because they were a cnut of the highest order and in any case I didn’t book any of the socials.

He wouldn’t let it lie and called me out as to why I had a problem with this person in front of them and his team, I pointed at his lead team one by one, she doesn’t like him, he doesn’t like him and so on until I got to him and said do you see the problem is not me?

Back into Human Remains for a discussion. I should have played the bully card to him but I am sure he is chromosome short or two, has a weird twist to his head.

I think that's where the problem is. To have passed, right side and left side of brain need to be able to work independent of one another.

How the conversation goes is

Right side of brain 'dump her mate. She's bad news and she's got tiny tits'

Left side of brain 'phwoar. I cant wait to get into her knickers tonight'

Right side of brain 'she's going to destroy you Harry. I'm telling you'

Left side of brain ' she looks fab when I shot my lot on her chin and her tits'

Right side of brain 'Harry you are fcuked mate'
Left side always wins! That’s all we are put on the planet for, spaffing in/on women and socks.

Cromarty

War Hero
Yes, and it is a wonderful thing to watch on TV.
But you lot seem to forget the woke always need an enemy in the cancel culture wars. If it ain't rednecks like me they want to demonize it will be people like the slightly out of touch Royals who make it to easy to bash.

But what you lot definitely forget is the RF won't play her/your silly games. Who cares what Americans think?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Has it occurred to anybody that the allegation might be founded on the possibility that the alleged "racist" comment may have come from the lips of a curious but innocent child? Those of us who have had children will know that there are times when a young one will, in all curious innocence, say something that makes grown-ups blanche.

Whether or not that is what happened I know not, but if that turns out to be the case, then it shows the low level to which this pair of ********* are prepared to descend to further their vacuous existence and their contrived belief of being the permanent victims.
Personally I think that, like much of what issues from Megum's mouth, it's a fabrication.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Is Jordan busy now her son has gone into care?
Tim Peake for Duke of Sussex.

A Chichester man, who has done more for other people than this pair could ever imagine.

Cromarty

War Hero
The US Army wouldn’t pass him if he was a no go. We don’t have your quirks or biases. He was not a Royal in the eyes of his instructors and wouldn't draw that much attention to himself unless he wanted it. His instructors wouldn't give 4/5 of a fook about what the UK media would say if he failed or passed. The US Army is very adapt at taking people from all walks of life and turning them into a member of a team with a defined mission, and your previous identity is removed in methodical fashion. Now go drive the Bus for such a silly question.

Yeah, sure, because money and privilege never get you anywhere in the good 'ole US of spam. Including the military.

I'm very confused by the whole thing. This couple left royal duties and went abroad to ensure their privacy. In the last 48 hours they have been on every screen and front page in the country. They don't seem to have the same dictionary definition of privacy as me.

Price Andrew, guilty or otherwise, has not been seen for ages. I think Mystic Meg 2 needs to take privacy lessons from him.

This post may have used my sarcasm allowance for the month.

I didn't realise we had anything special with those who refer to Irish terrorists as "freedom fighters" though I had forgotten about Biden being Irish (according to him).
A mischievous friend speculating that since old enemies can become new allies, the recidivist Republicans could do HM a favour by taking out a Malibu-based Royal who has been complaining about insufficient per sec.

I wonder if Andrew is just gonna conduct one massive briefing for the naughty step joining routine, with powerpoint and everything-or do it on an individual basis?

Truxx

LE
Implied by the Torygraph but not overtly stated.

they went onto congratulating Boris for managing to keep his mouth shut for the first time in his life.
Top of the BBC News on the wireless just now. " No response from Buckingham Palace"

Yes folks. Nothing happening at the end of the Mall is the most important item going (or not going on) in the world today.

In other non news I did not win the lottery and have not been having a torrid fling with Fiona Bruce.

Last edited:
Top of the BBC News on the wireless just now. " No response from Buckingham Palace"

Yes folks. Nothing happening at the end of the Mall is the most important item going (or not going on) in the world today.

In other non news I din not win the lottery and have not been having a torrid fling with Fiona Bruce.
I'm not sure what Buck House is going to respond to considering that nobody in the UK has seen the interview yet.

I'm not sure what Buck House is going to respond to considering that nobody in the UK has seen the interview yet.

Erm, it was on last night. Prime time slot as well. I think quite a few in UK have seen the interview.
Not me, though, there was a much better programme on about steam trains in Siberia or some such place.

Well as far as the racist comment goes, I think Meghan was correct to raise it, and it shouldn’t go uninvestigated. It’s abhorrent that, in the 21st century , an unborn child should be subject of questions over what it’s skin tone will be.
Its shocking that Megan’s white heritage should precipitate such remarks.
As was stated on german TV, there is always speculation about unborn children, what colour hair, eyes, whose chin, nose etc. The alleged comment about skin colour is not necessarily racist, just curiosity. Some people really need to get a life and stop seeing evil around every corner.

Latest Threads