Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giatttt

War Hero
That's just it. Oprah isn't big anymore. She's a bit of a joke. Her magazine is gone, she bought Weight Watchers to much amusement. Weinstein is/was a pal.

Nope, Oprah is a legend in her mind and Megans.
must admit that I was surprised by the viewing figures, didn't realise that Oprah was circling the drain

Wife is downstairs watching the interview - all I can hear is her laughing.

anglo

LE
This will blow over, the monarchy will survive, it is a lot stronger than these pair of planks,
The majority of Brits will stand in support of the Queen, and that's what matters,
The septics will soon move on, they have many more things to worry about
than these two, we will a few more people coming out of the wood work,
to comment and have their five minutes of fame,
I'm still of the opinion that in the end, this interview will backfire on
on them, just give it time, to let people think about it, people* will
realize that Meagain as frecked two families off, a very rich couple
whinging how hard done to they are, this coming when a lot of septics are
out of work and no money ,among other things
Then again at this point, how many septics give a flying f***k
about these pair of *******.

*Septics

He gone full retard man... nobody goes full retard on first interview with Oprah...
"Harry also said that it hurt him that his family never spoke out about the "colonial undertones" of news headlines and articles."
Is he set on pulling down the walls of the family that raised him...? Despite being The Bastard Ginge Prince'?
Is that the Indian band who cover 'Teenage Kicks'?

The Undertones! It's been quite a long time since I listened to them. But when you mentioned them I felt a sudden desire to look them up on Youtube and listen to a couple of their songs again.

So I looked them up and starting picking a few songs to listen to, and then got down to the part of the page where Youtube lists the "People also watched" videos, and guess what came up?

undertones.jpg

rifleair

War Hero
Then again at this point, how many septics give a flying f***k
about these pair of *******.

*Septics
Just over 17 million, that leaves around 343 million who don't!

I respect the Queen and PtG and other hard working royals such as Princess Anne and Kate and William, but at the end of the day, it's not my taxes that go to support the Firm, so I don't really think about it much.

I can tell you this much though; I despise the bitch that Harry was tricked into marrying and I wouldn't give a toss if her nemesis claimed her as its own. She seems a thoroughly unlikable witch - sly, manipulative, and disagreeable. Harry is doing himself no favors by remaining hitched to that falling star.

Orang-Otan knows not of Harry and Merkle.jpg

I respect the Queen and PtG and other hard working royals such as Princess Anne and Kate and William, but at the end of the day, it's not my taxes that go to support the Firm, so I don't really think about it much.

I can tell you this much though; I despise the bitch that Harry was tricked into marrying and I wouldn't give a toss if her nemesis claimed her as its own. She seems a thoroughly unlikable witch - sly, manipulative, and disagreeable. Harry is doing himself no favors by remaining hitched to that falling star.

View attachment 555684

right turn Clive

cheers

I definitely see a racist protest why else would she choose to Tell Stories to Oprah Winfrey?
There are many very good interviews on both sides of the pond and seeing as she is knocking the Royals? I would have thought she would has spoken to a Brit.
In my opinion, she is out to destroy and bring down the monarchy, Simply because she thought she should be Queen..

With respect I think you may be overthinking this and endowing her with more intelligence than she has. :)
IMO, she is a typical, self centred. "look at me" product of the Hollywood factory and expects the world to revolve around her.
Heaven forbid she should enter an environment where this isn't the case. Dolly out of the pram situation.
She was (minor) Hollywood royalty who happened to engage real royalty, and lost.
The affront to her ego has resulted in the childish, spiteful behaviour we now witness.

I think if Archie had turned out to be a bit dusky I doubt the Queen as head of the Commonwealth would have minded although they might have called him Winston. He could have had his own TV show here as the Fresh Prince of Frogmore Cottage.

I guess Archie, now in the US will be, Archie the boy formerly known as Prince.

Just got to wonder what kind of entitled bile will be drip fed into the kid by those two losers.

Just got to wonder what kind of entitled bile will be drip fed into the kid by those two losers.
Yep. Not the kids fault. But it has all the inevitability of a Greek play. Spoilt brat growing up in the Hollyweird bubble. Getting into drugs, constant low level trouble with the Police. Parents split up. Mother a desperate media hound, using him and His connection with the RF, to try reignite her non existent career.

Cromarty

War Hero
At this point it is just smear and counter smear. Her word against theirs and the Royals are not exactly ready for the 21st century. The Queen's cold attitude might be appropriate for you lot but it does seem out of place here. If the Gingers father won't even talk to him that doesn't make the firm look that wonderful. You gotta remember Markle is trying to make her family look as American as Apple Pie now and she even has the shunned foreign husband who wants to be a regular Joe now. It is the perfect caste for her aspirations.

Might be true....in America. Not in the Commonwealth. I can't find anyone who cares what Americans think of our Queen. If Americans can't see past the bullshit and hypocrisy of these 2 creatures then that's their problem.

As usual, the TV MSM isn’t helping the situation - quite the opposite. Shit stirring on an Industrial scale.
After Markle’s unchallenged racist comment, all I’ve seen since are numerous outraged (mainly female) BAME talking heads demanding the heads of the Royal Family, whilst the alternative view is presented mainly by plummy voiced white men of a certain vintage.
Playing right into the BLM narrative, so loved by our Media.
Meanwhile, the dignified silence from Buckingham Palace is somehow assessed as ‘guilty as charged’.
It’s a disgrace imho and all based on one side of a story, from a pair of disgruntled, hypocritical, privileged tossers.

Might be true....in America. Not in the Commonwealth. I can't find anyone who cares what Americans think of our Queen. If Americans can't see past the bullshit and hypocrisy of these 2 creatures then that's their problem.

ive just read this mornings Torygraph and there is a pretty broad analysis of the impact on U.K. plc and it doesn’t make great reading.

biden has stepped in which sucks Boris in (he’s noticeby quiet). Woke Canada has piled in and the former colonies have also piled in - it’s all very negative just at a point when the U.K. is trying to strike trade deals post brexit. If I were Boris I’d be regretting what I’d asked for. Trump was a mate of U.K. plc. Biden is not.

Harry has rolled a grenade into a sealed room with his family and the British empire sat in the room and the grenade has the race card attached to it. Reading the Torygraph, this one is far worse than the abdication because of the cancel culture, wokey snowflake world we live in, BLM and the race card.

silence is not a good response but the US get their history from the Crown and Biden’s administration are not our friends.

’Oh dear me’ is how it reads. Torygraph is a good summary of the picture today

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
At this point it is just smear and counter smear. Her word against theirs and the Royals are not exactly ready for the 21st century. The Queen's cold attitude might be appropriate for you lot but it does seem out of place here. If the Gingers father won't even talk to him that doesn't make the firm look that wonderful. You gotta remember Markle is trying to make her family look as American as Apple Pie now and she even has the shunned foreign husband who wants to be a regular Joe now. It is the perfect caste for her aspirations.
What stuns me is the unquestioned acceptance of the interview content.

What upsets me is my country being branded racist by another which has far greater racial problems than my own.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
ive just read this mornings Torygraph and there is a pretty broad analysis of the impact on U.K. plc and it doesn’t make great reading.

biden has stepped in which sucks Boris in (he’s noticeby quiet). Woke Canada has piled in and the former colonies have also piled in - it’s all very negative just at a point when the U.K. is trying to strike trade deals post brexit. If I were Boris I’d be regretting what I’d asked for. Trump was a mate of U.K. plc. Biden is not.

Harry has rolled a grenade into a sealed room with his family and the British empire sat in the room and the grenade has the race card attached to it. Reading the Torygraph, this one is far worse than the abdication because of the cancel culture, wokey snowflake world we live in, BLM and the race card.

silence is not a good response but the US get their history from the Crown and Biden’s administration are not our friends.

’Oh dear me’ is how it reads. Torygraph is a good summary of the picture today
Which is why silence is no response.