Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumblings in Sussex tonight. Local newspapers are
"Asking readers to nominate a replacement couple who are ‘worthy of the title".

How about @jarrod248 and @stacker1 ? They did a good job with the SPOTY award. I think they could easily replace Harry and Megs. Easy

Really?

Having been DS on a selection team for five years, in my experience, once pass/fail is decided, one doesn't demean the failures or humiliate them for having a go.

From what I've seen of the RM, I'm pretty sure they're just as grown up about it.
And having been a PSI/DS for 4 years, and having to fail a few lads, i can see when BS is being.invoked.

Race Card waved.
Have we had a comment yet from our one, true, black princess?
Ms abbott, speak to your loyal subjects.

Anyone placing bets on who the racist is?

Its not HM Queen
Its not Phil the Greek

I'd cant be Charles as he's into gardening and stuff
Camila? Hmm

Wills and Kate are pretty woke, so it cant be them

Andrew's into kiddies so its not him

Fergie is off the radar so wont be included

Edward? He's into the arts so he has probably nailed his colours to the National Trust and BLM so it cant be him

His mrs? Not really very prominent so I don't think she counts.

Have I missed anyone?

Princess Michael has form.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
And having been a PSI/DS for 4 years, and having to fail a few lads, i can see when BS is being.invoked.

What would have been achieved by humiliating Edward more than he actually was?

syrup

LE
Anyone placing bets on who the racist is?

Its not HM Queen
Its not Phil the Greek

I'd cant be Charles as he's into gardening and stuff
Camila? Hmm

Wills and Kate are pretty woke, so it cant be them

Andrew's into kiddies so its not him

Fergie is off the radar so wont be included

Edward? He's into the arts so he has probably nailed his colours to the National Trust and BLM so it cant be him

His mrs? Not really very prominent so I don't think she counts.

Have I missed anyone?

Can I have a go

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fe3d0633d-5208-3136-a76a-3574395f8c32.jpg

1615230783568.jpeg

Princess Michael has form.

She's a bit peripheral. Could be a sacrificial lamb maybe?

Biden's probably got a drone on here already. I wonder if this is the catalyst for him to invade the UK maybe? He's due a war

What would have been achieved by humiliating Edward more than he actually was?
No humiliation required,, but bullshitting the tax payer, who ultimately pays for his training-selection, they could have said" Unfortunately he didn't quite come up to our exacting standards, although he tried his hardest and gave his all, therefore we must regrettably exclude him from any further training and instruction" (RTU)

Some racists just want to make a colour issue out of everything they see...
"Meanwhile, CNN editor Saeed Ahmed tweeted about the interview's significance.

He said: "Two things stood out to me from the interview: Tyler Perry offered them security when the royal family wouldn’t. Oprah allowed them to tell their story when the royal family wouldn’t.

"A Black man gave them a home. A Black woman gave them a platform."

Did he pass fairly? Can you imagine the flack if he had failed ?

The last Royal who had the guts to leave the military and actually said he couldn't hack it was Edward when he left the Royal Marines, and he's been in the shadows ever since although it could be he will be required to do more now Harry is in a Megan destruct the Royals mode.
I can 100% assure you he passed fairly. No favour was shown at all, he even had to resit a couple of tests, which is something each and every student is allowed to do.

Last edited:
Private wedding ?

was the thick bitch too dumb to know it was a rehearsal ?
I think the fact that Harry didn't at least interject and clarify.. "ummm.. yah, but it was only really a rehearsal my sweetness" highlights that he really is as thick as mince

So Harry, next question is "How do you expect the British public to react to the fact that £32,000,000 of public money was spent on a soap opera for the cameras?" This is just the start of questions being asked.

anglo

LE
He doesn't really need to apply for citizenship though does he? He can apply for a green card/permanent residency then he's good to stay and work for 15 years or so before he has to re-apply for a for permanent residency again.

That way he doesn't renounce anything.
Will he have to pay Uncle Sam a slice of tax, perchance

I can 100% assure he passed fairly. No favour was shown at all, he even had to resit a couple of tests, which is something each and every student is allowed to do.

I think that's where the problem is. To have passed, right side and left side of brain need to be able to work independent of one another.

How the conversation goes is

Right side of brain 'dump her mate. She's bad news and she's got tiny tits'

Left side of brain 'phwoar. I cant wait to get into her knickers tonight'

Right side of brain 'she's going to destroy you Harry. I'm telling you'

Left side of brain ' she looks fab when I shot my lot on her chin and her tits'

Right side of brain 'Harry you are fcuked mate'

Biden's probably got a drone on here already. I wonder if this is the catalyst for him to invade the UK maybe? He's due a war
He would have to keep the bombing targets a bit tight though,

Can't bomb the island of Ireland, not a good look for the Good Friday Agreement.
Bombing Scotland may look like a bit of revenge on the Trump golfing empire.
As for Wales being a protected species, he mustn't upset the Japanese.

edit
have or have not

Last edited:

Latest Threads