Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did he pass fairly? Can you imagine the flack if he had failed ?

The last Royal who had the guts to leave the military and actually said he couldn't hack it was Edward when he left the Royal Marines, and he's been in the shadows ever since although it could be he will be required to do more now Harry is in a Megan destruct the Royals mode.
The US Army wouldn’t pass him if he was a no go. We don’t have your quirks or biases. He was not a Royal in the eyes of his instructors and wouldn't draw that much attention to himself unless he wanted it. His instructors wouldn't give 4/5 of a fook about what the UK media would say if he failed or passed. The US Army is very adapt at taking people from all walks of life and turning them into a member of a team with a defined mission, and your previous identity is removed in methodical fashion. Now go drive the Bus for such a silly question.

If there are other areas of bullshit in the interview they gave- the irony is, they are likely to be uncovered by those actually seeking to defend them and virtue-signalling there should be an investigation.
Keir Starmer now demanding an investigation into the alleged racism.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
my bold. If all true, and as they have stated that they have renounced all royal connections, why did the persons on the receiving end of her vile tantrums chin her off, or at the least give her some serious verbals, using some good old fashioned Anglo Saxon expletives.........FFS its not rocket science.
Yes, mate.

Because you'd go up against someone of rank, wouldn't you?

You stout fellow, you.

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
Clearly anyone who thinks that is racist.
I definitely see a racist protest why else would she choose to Tell Stories to Oprah Winfrey?
There are many very good interviews on both sides of the pond and seeing as she is knocking the Royals? I would have thought she would has spoken to a Brit.
In my opinion, she is out to destroy and bring down the monarchy, Simply because she thought she should be Queen..

anglo

LE
He would have dual citizenship British/American, titles safe.
That' what I thought, but I haven't read that anywhere,
all I have is the likes of, [below] can you find the written word that says he can keep is titles?

The fact that Harry is married to a US citizen does make him eligible for permanent residency though. This would give him a Green Card and allow him to apply for US citizenship after three years — you can learn more about the difference between citizenship and residency here. Yet, he is reportedly reluctant to take this step as he would have to renounce his royal titles. This is because the US constitution rejects the recognition of inherited titles so royalty is not acknowledged at all.

I did had a link to where it gives the US Constitution number, but I can't find it

The last Royal who had the guts to leave the military and actually said he couldn't hack it was Edward when he left the Royal Marines, and he's been in the shadows ever since...
I rather think it was his subsequent management of the It's A Royal Knockout fiasco that consigned him to the shadows rather than his stalled military career.

19th century tactics seemed to be generally more successful.
Ah...the Good Old Days. When a man knew what's what and acted accordingly and damn the Woke crowd. :threaten:
Michaal Caine as Lt Bromhead.jpg

Who knew, the Donald was right again.....

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
The US Army wouldn’t pass him if he was a no go. We don’t have your quirks or biases. He was not a Royal in the eyes of his instructors and wouldn't draw that much attention to himself unless he wanted it. His instructors wouldn't give 4/5 of a fook about what the UK media would say if he failed or passed. The US Army is very adapt at taking people from all walks of life and turning them into a member of a team with a defined mission, and your previous identity is removed in methodical fashion. Now go drive the Bus for such a silly question.

As for the previous Identity is removed! He was in the British Army, not the French Foreign Legion.
And I did not say the US Army, although he did a little gunship training with them, So your post is irrelevant and off point.

I watched the news broadcast on the TV, the DS senior instructor had obviously been briefed to state that Edward admitted that he could not hack it. He was speaking through clenched teeth, combined with his facial expression, it was obvious to all Ex servicemen watching, that he was lying, and the truth plane and simple, he was no bloody good, and they binned him. During the interview, there came into view the WO1, who marched past, threw one up, and marched out of shot..... Bullshit on a massive scale.

Lots of media organizations have made a lot of the signs to look for in the interview , such as the jewelry she wore , mannerisms , holding hands , etc.
They have all missed the biggest sign of all .
The interview was without coffee , and we all know what that means .

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
Meghan was only a princess in her own imagination, In the normal realms of life she would never climb to such a high level., and that why she has become a turncoat with the objection of trying to destroy the Royals. From what she claims she was bullied by the Royals whereby all her staff claimed she was the one who bullied them.

Lots of media organizations have made a lot of the signs to look for in the interview , such as the jewelry she wore , mannerisms , holding hands , etc.
They have all missed the biggest sign of all .
The interview was without coffee , and we all know what that means .

Not even the coffee in which she had invested ... maybe the advertisers would have thrown a fit if they felt there was any product placement.

As for the previous Identity is removed! He was in the British Army, not the French Foreign Legion.
And I did not say the US Army, although he did a little gunship training with them, So your post is irrelevant and off point.
I have no idea if you send your Apache pilots to Rucker or not. But he had to fly here in order to be certified to fly over in Afghanistan.

But in the US it is a bit easier to escape the notoriety as the Royal Family is not a big deal to the average GI.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads