Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't feel at all sorry for him not an ounce
He says he wants to be a normal person but also wants he titles and being able to ponce about in uniform
He's chucked his teddys because it's been pointed out to him that he can't stop being a Royal and keep all the perks.
They can't get it through their skull that they wouldn't be in front of Oprah without the Royal Family
Do you honestly think Clooney, Oprah and the rest would have flown to England if Meghan bit part film star, game show hostess and t.v star was marrying Harry the Brickie from Windsor.

He is and would be nothing with out the Royal family he's no talent outside of being posh and privileged
But that doesn't pay bills as plenty of aristo's have found out.

She is playing the race card without a hint of irony that she sat one of the most white privileged men in the world.
The only money he's ever earned for himself was his army wage and you don't get to be a multi millionaire through that.
His mother never left him £10 million because she saved all her baby sitting money up

If this is the intended tat they aim to turn out apart from the uber woke who the hell wants to watch them on Netflix.

The only people stopping them being normal is hem normal people don't hire PR companies
Well he manage to become an Apache pilot which is no small feat in it's own right, and a JTAC with the US Army. So those titles were a connection to a life that he did earn on his own merits and the Royal Family didn't have much pull in that institution. I think if he ran a few charities here and avoided politics in general he would be a stunning success in America.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Whos gonna report this TWO YEAR OLD domestic 'hate incident' to the police then? !

In fact- anybody claiming to feel very strongly about the supposedly racist RF would be totally free to report it themselves.
I wonder if M & H would thank them for that though - lest it brought their allegations under closer scrutiny.
No charge.

Does anyone have Prince Andrew's e-mail address ?
I was going to write to suggest he takes one for the team on the race accusation. After all , might as well hang for a sheep than a lamb

We have been bemoaning Meegain and looking at Harry as a sulky wimp but I wouldn't let my wife piss on my family without pulling her back - unless she was also being my mouthpiece. And don't forget him selling her to Disney "She does voice overs you know..."

Hazbeen is coming over more and more like a petulant spare bemoaning his lot despite step mum and dad (I have time for Camila and Charles) giving him nearly £3milion a year pocket money.

The hypocrisy of "we want to be alone and we'll tell the world about it....for a fee!

And breath!

sunny james

War Hero
I read that Megain was upset that Archie would not be a Prince and that he may have turned out have come out black upset some Royal or other.

Don't see the problem myself, it's not like there hasn't been a Black Prince before.

Well he manage to become an Apache pilot which is no small feat in it's own right, and a JTAC with the US Army. So those titles were a connection to a life that he did earn on his own merits and the Royal Family didn't have much pull in that institution. I think if he ran a few charities here and avoided politics in general he would be a stunning success in America.

He was once an admired young man, one we sympathised with for the loss of his mother but the way he and his brother carried on. One we admired for serving in Afghanistan, doing his bit with no shouting about it from the rooftops. One we felt actually glad for when he got married to a (not that) beautiful actress and cooed and ahhed (or some of us did) over his fairy tale wedding.

Now he has turned into a petulant, privileged, money grabbing attention seeker then not so much of the lurve coming forth especially after dissing Her Maj.

Him and his uncle Andy can't live on past glories.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I read that Megain was upset that Archie would not be a Prince and that he may have turned out have come out black upset some Royal or other.

Don't see the problem myself, it's not like there hasn't been a Black Prince before.
Surely the crash course in 'How the Palace works' which we were told so breathlessly had been prepared to her, would have explained who gets titles and who doesn't. Or she could have asked Harry, Uncle Andrew, or cousin Zara.

He was once an admired young man, one we sympathised with for the loss of his mother but the way he and his brother carried on. One we admired for serving in Afghanistan, doing his bit with no shouting about it from the rooftops. One we felt actually glad for when he got married to a (not that) beautiful actress and cooed and ahhed (or some of us did) over his fairy tale wedding.

Now he has turned into a petulant, privileged, money grabbing attention seeker then not so much of the lurve coming forth especially after dissing Her Maj.

Him and his uncle Andy can't live on past glories.
Well many of you lot take this some what personally. Your country your quirks etc. It just appears to many over here as a train wreck of a country club feud between rich people. Fun to watch and glad we don't have this on top of the various problems of our own train wreck.

Last edited:
There are multiple threads on Quora with accounts from people who were involved in the Australian visit, and Megan's shenanigans whilst out there. First hand accounts of her throwing tea at a staffer, Making staff make multiple batches of banana cake so she could choose which she liked best and give off as a gift saying she made it herself...frequent screaming arguments with Harry-one with him shouting at her: "Are you really pregnant?!" Them both sleeping separately...the list is quite long.

It does not paint a pretty picture and- the denizens of Quora are normally on the very 'woke' scale of things so-for opinion to be so againts Megan on there is quite a thing.
my bold. If all true, and as they have stated that they have renounced all royal connections, why did the persons on the receiving end of her vile tantrums chin her off, or at the least give her some serious verbals, using some good old fashioned Anglo Saxon expletives.........FFS its not rocket science.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
What would be the reaction in those parts if headlining UK news next week / month are first hand accounts of former palace staff having been bullied by H & M?

UK media is already picking apart the interview and highlighting contradictions both have made in their accounts.
All the palace would have to do is make a public apology and award compo to the staff involved for the bullying they endured in their tenure- were the allegations to be found to have substance of course.

You'd be wasting your time. Concern about facts and reality gets in the way of being 'woke'.

Well many of you lot take this some what personally. Your country's your quirks etc. It just appears to many over here as a train wreck of a country club feud between rich people. Fun to watch and glad we don't have this on top of the various problems of our own train wreck.
Harry was generally liked and admired in the UK (outside of those who dislike royalty just because). Meghan was accepted as his other half.

No-one gave a damn about her skin colour. I suspect that is part of the issue she has. It's not racism she has a problem with, but the absence of it so she invents some to be special.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
my bold. If all true, and as they have stated that they have renounced all royal connections, why did the persons on the receiving end of her vile tantrums chin her off, or at the least give her some serious verbals, using some good old fashioned Anglo Saxon expletives.........FFS its not rocket science.

There are plenty of workplace bullies who don't have to have royal connections to get away with being workplace bullies. I suspect the sort of people who opt to work in that sort of environment are among the more stoic and duty-driven rather than compo hounds and thus indulge their boss more than they should.

Harry was generally liked and admired in the UK (outside of those who dislike royalty just because). Meghan was accepted as his other half.

No-one gave a damn about her skin colour. I suspect that is part of the issue she has. It's not racism she has a problem with, but the absence of it so she invents some to be special.
Sparkle Markle, grew up as a special child over here. She is a product of woke California. She didn’t have a childhood like us podunk folk out in the sticks. In her eyes her views are normal. Telling ya private schools are the devil.

I don't know about invented racism.
I wonder, has she considered those who have met her just think she's obnoxious and unlikeable?

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
Did he pass fairly? Can you imagine the flack if he had failed ?

The last Royal who had the guts to leave the military and actually said he couldn't hack it was Edward when he left the Royal Marines, and he's been in the shadows ever since although it could be he will be required to do more now Harry is in a Megan destruct the Royals mode.