Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DSJ

LE
Given the deep-seated cause of Harry's/their unhappiness is his wicked family, it would be best now to renounce everything. Step away as Mr and Mrs Markle to bask in the adoration of the Hollywood hangers-on.

It's also now clear that nothing that has been done (£32m pound wedding, FFS) will ever be enough and the RF will be perennially the nasty people wot started it. So remove the titles, funding, security and let the poor put upon normal couple live 'their best life'.

I thought Harry had an arrse account? Can someone PM him and ask him to stop being a nuisance?

He's in danger of being nominated for SPOTY21 if he carries on like this. Not that he will win mind you. There is only one contender.

And many deserved to. However, many of those countries which got rid are now immensely covetous of ours, and ours continues to do sterling work/brings in far more money than it costs.

They are free to re-institute them if they have seen the error of their ways or are, indeed, covetous of ours. Only one country (Spain) has sought to do so in modern times. The move has been a dismal failure and is well on the way to being reversed.

If you look at pictures of his Uncle Althorp and of his Grandfather Philip as a young man, you would stop listening to rumours. His mother was undoubtedly a slapper, but I believe he is Charles's offspring.

Oh, you don't want facts, just rumours, gossip and innuendo. Carry on.

Not those rumours, new ones that I'm making up now.

Really, old man.

As has been mentioned on Jim's thread, elitist America is becoming increasingly narcissistic, litigious, self-centred and money obsessed. This is but a classic example.

That said, I don't think US celebrity/elitist culture speaks for the vast majority of decent, middle Americans, any more than British elitist/celebrity culture speaks for the majority of middle Britain. At least I hope so...
Oh they live in their own little bubble. But Sparkle Markle is only an inconvenience for you lot, and you all should be overjoyed about that. She has woke political ambitions that rival AOC here, which makes her loathed if you don’t care for her views.

They are free to re-institute them if they have seen the error of their ways or are, indeed, covetous of ours. Only one country (Spain) has sought to do so in modern times. The move has been a dismal failure and is well on the way to being reversed.
It doesn’t and cannot work, as you have said, tried once, failed miserably.

That isn’t the point though, we didn’t disband ours, they moved with the times and many Britons see through the anti royal rhetoric and embrace the monarchy, we see it for what it is and what it brings, it’s part of our culture, it maintains many beautiful historic parts of our history, it brings more people together than it polarises.

It makes me very proud wherever I am in the world regardless of how much they impact my existence that we have such an amazing institution.

I shudder to think what shoite the private sector would do to the history of the royals if the government ever sold them off.

Shithouse tacky hotels and health clubs spring to mind.

If you look at pictures of his Uncle Althorp and of his Grandfather Philip as a young man, you would stop listening to rumours. His mother was undoubtedly a slapper, but I believe he is Charles's offspring.

Oh, you don't want facts, just rumours, gossip and innuendo. Carry on.
Just look at Harry and Charles. Eyes very similar.

Oh they live in their own little bubble. But Sparkle Markle is only an inconvenience for you lot, and you all should be overjoyed about that. She has woke political ambitions that rival AOC here, which makes her loathed if you don’t care for her views.
Interesting, I assumed you guys would love a ‘princess’ of your own.

I wonder if they are arguing right now,

Ginge, ‘why the fcuk did you play the race card, it was here say, you have fcuked it all’

Slag, ‘I can only read from a script Harry, now shut up and empty the dishwasher’

Ginge, ‘yes of course Megan’

Slag, ‘Princess you little ginger cnut’

Ginge, ‘sorry Princess’

Interesting, I assumed you guys would love a ‘princess’ of your own.
Why would you assume that? I have three at home, I don’t need some woke dingbat in LA to make it a 4th.

Celebs are in two categories these days. You have that Keanu Reeves who are in the decent person category, and then the shit birds like the Kardashian’s or Markle.

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Not those rumours, new ones that I'm making up now.

Really, old man.
Me, a Man? That's another of your rumours, I assume? :)

Further disclosures later today from Oprah it would seem. This all strikes me as akin to one of those adventure books you had as a kid-where you can choose to turn to page 123 based on one choice or page 321 for another.
PH Adventure Game......

Page 1
You are at a party. There is a SLAPPER and some BOOZE. There are three options. Do you

A) marry her (end up on Oprah)
B) poke her and forget it (go to page 123 and marry a horsey gel from Bedfordshire)
C) drink the booze (go to page 321 and forget what you did the night before)

Why would you assume that? I have three at home, I don’t need some woke dingbat in LA to make it a 4th.

Celebs are on two categories these days. You have that Keanu Reeves who are in the decent person category, and then the shit birds like the Kardashian’s or Markle.

I thought you loved the Monarchy, and having one of your own means you can adopt it?

Given many older Spaniards have a folk memory of Franco, I seriously doubt the monarchy is being replaced anytime soon.

DSJ

LE
James Corden, now Prince Harry.

If the septics could only bring it upon themselves to take back Piers Morgan and we might have to send them a thank you bouquet.

Latest Threads