Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This time tomorrow there are 3 possibilities:
H & M will look like a set of tw@ts.
The RF will look like a set of Tw@ts.
All will look like a set of tw@ts.

As for H & M, I think the patience of the British public has long since been exhausted. Surely the RF will be in tune with that and take into account with all future dealings.
If this interview does turn out to be a takedown of the RF, and HMTQ is seen to just turn another cheek and suffer the blows then I feel it could throw further public confidence in the monarchy into jeapardy.

I think Harry and his wife, and their PR advisors are well aware that the UK is now lost to them- and there is little chance of reconciliation. They are just following the $ now and will play to an American audience.
They have decided (or been advised) that their life as a soap opera is their way ahead.

Meghan ticks a few protected charateristics boxes-and she knows and is willing to hide behind that. The royal family is still trying to demonstrate they are dragging themselves into the 21st century- possibly one of the reasons this whole charade was allowed to escalate to where we are now today.
Both sides have painted themselves into a corner. I dont think anyone in the RF will have the balls to simply call this for what it is and we'll be left with outdated Edwardian diplomacy measures as their only response.

A thought off the back of that: his preoccupation is with how the press treated his mother. He appears to have little concept of how his mother treated the press.

Whatever the reasons, and howsoever damaged she may have been, she was highly manipulative and contriving.
Aaah yes. including those leotard shots.
Roberson QC, who was hired by the papers to defend it, stated that she would have lost. Badly.
It crossed my mind at the time that Harry had it in mind to base himself in Lesotho, he seemed to have tuned himself into a couple of children's homes there, and it might have suited him. Having then found a bride who might have expressed sympathy for his views, their African tour made her mind up that Africa was for Africans, not Afro-Americans. Their happy and successful tour hadn't even ended before she publicly spoiled the moment and kicked over the traces.

The rest is, or soon will be, history.
Not all game farms, 5 star hotels and nightclubs.
Lesotho doesn'thave the $$$ to foot the bill for a permanent stay, RSA has far too many commies, who would start moaning once the 'gloss' of an HRH visit became permanenev, and also far too many existing tribal 'kings' around. which would cause HUGE protocol issues.
Is King of the Zulus higher up the Mbongo Debretts than Harry?

Queen Modjadji could 'ave him.
Yeah, right.
Harry wouldn't like Limpopo.
Bright lights of Cape town/Sandton are more his scene, despite his 'back to nature' bollocks.
And many Cape businesses got a bit sick of him arriving mob handed, and quaffing much ale,. with a 'put it on my bill'... knowing full well he was unlikely to get a bill...

Sarel and Karel infest the darker reaches of the Limpopo and they enjoy the odd nice tender juicy Engelsman on the braai.

Probably not the best place for him these days.

This time tomorrow there are 3 possibilities:
H & M will look like a set of tw@ts.
The RF will look like a set of Tw@ts.
All will look like a set of tw@ts.

As for H & M, I think the patience of the British public has long since been exhausted. Surely the RF will be in tune with that and take into account with all future dealings.
If this interview does turn out to be a takedown of the RF, and HMTQ is seen to just turn another cheek and suffer the blows then I feel it could throw further public confidence in the monarchy into jeapardy.

I think Harry and his wife, and their PR advisors are well aware that the UK is now lost to them- and there is little chance of reconciliation. They are just following the $ now and will play to an American audience.
They have decided (or been advised) that their life as a soap opera is their way ahead.

Meghan ticks a few protected charateristics boxes-and she knows and is willing to hide behind that. The royal family is still trying to demonstrate they are dragging themselves into the 21st century- possibly one of the reasons this whole charade was allowed to escalate to where we are now today.
Both sides have painted themselves into a corner. I dont think anyone in the RF will have the balls to simply call this for what it is and we'll be left with outdated Edwardian diplomacy measures as their only response.
I think the RF should follow up with any legitimate accusations of mistreatment as befitting a respectable organisation/institution - other than that I'd suggest a massive collective 'Whatever/WGAF' from The Crown and The Country as a whole, let them get on with begging to be in the US tabloids and given a stiff ignoring this side of the pond.

There’s also a wee bit of controversy about her choice of Jewellery as the late reporter’s family lawyer pointed out that the earrings gift from MBs.

87C4349A-FB5B-4834-BE76-7247D489DF92.jpeg

rifleair

War Hero
Do they win a prize if they spot him not in that white / grey suit?
Has he nothing else to wear?

I notice last night on a clip Harry stated that he's "afraid of history repeating itself"
Is he expecting some HCR officer to shag his wife?
More likely the history repeating itself is Megain will find out that he's got an old girlfriend on tap!

There’s also a wee bit of controversy about her choice of Jewellery as the late reporter’s family lawyer pointed out that the earrings gift from MBs.

View attachment 555136

The eternal celeb conflict between wokery and expensive baubles. What's a girl to do?

The eternal celeb conflict between wokery and expensive baubles. What's a girl to do?

Harry should do the right thing, and give her a pearl necklace

Probably has done hence why she’s up the duff tis called 4play.

cheers

4play that will be when you buy the missus knickers with a string of pearls built in, she can't walk far without wanting to be ravished (erm allegedly...)

They're simply trying to create a white liberal vacuum of guilt- to deafen out their real intentions...making money and gaining relevence...by any means.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 555136
her nose is getting longer !!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I hear their is a bit of a bidding war over the adverts to be run during the nearly two hour long shitstorm
they will probably be better than the programme, which will in true american retard style, repeat the previous 5 minutes of the program after each commercial break
to A
extend the length of such a dull uninteresting report
and B
make it longer and pad it out

I also hear that Harry will only be involved in the last section, to allow megamoan to have her say

I do hope that racism is not mentioned, as I think we are a very tolerant country, and I have only ever heard criticism of her as an American, never as a person of colour
I will not be watching it, I shall be in my workshop bashing some metal with a big hammer

I hear their is a bit of a bidding war over the adverts to be run during the nearly two hour long shitstorm
they will probably be better than the programme, which will in true american retard style, repeat the previous 5 minutes of the program after each commercial break
to A
extend the length of such a dull uninteresting report
and B
make it longer and pad it out

I also hear that Harry will only be involved in the last section, to allow megamoan to have her say

I do hope that racism is not mentioned, as I think we are a very tolerant country, and I have only ever heard criticism of her as an American, never as a person of colour
I will not be watching it, I shall be in my workshop bashing some metal with a big hammer
He only comes in for the last 10 minutes. Yes there is a considerable amount about how the RF is institutionally racist as is the UK and the UK press. You only think that the UK is tolerant because you're viewing it from your position of white privilege. If you only walked in a BAME persons shoes for one mile you would have racist abuse heaped on you every step. That's the norm in UK by all accounts although I've never seen it myself but then I'm also white, born with everything handed to me and never had to lift a finger for my luxurious life of privilege.