Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE
Then again in one hand, I am sure a lot would agree with Harrys cimments to JC (atop double decker) stating the UK press / media is toxic. (Then again a lot of folk might say the comedian is not funny and toxic himself!! I myself cannot stand him like Chris Moyles but thats my humble opinion).

Its a difficult one, I guess we will see what is the fallout come from Oprahs show...

Slightly digressing Out of interest has anyone watched the 3 part series The Royals with Liz Hurley ...apart from the black stocking clad mini skirt uniform of the Royal Household maids (wishful thinking thats how they are at Buck House lol :p ) .

View attachment 554552

then violet

View attachment 554554

View attachment 554555
View attachment 554556

Near the climax of season one, it was about the maid Prudence who was about to marry the devious bi-sexual nasty Prince then King Cyrus (who got her up the duff and required regular attention to his manhood with only one ball). Queen Helena (milf Liz Hurley) pays a visit to the preggers maid and tries to talk her out of marrying the deviant prince/king stating that her life will all be under media scrutiny/microscope and her privacy will be long gone once she marries into the family.

Sounds familiar?

cheers
If we had an elective monarchy , Liz Hurley would get my vote , but I digress

The sad fact is that no matter what sanctions the Palace apply, while Harry has the ‘Prince’ label he has value in the States, who go all gooey for these things.

I don’t know that if things deteriorate far enough the Palace can even constitutionally remove the title, probably not, which is a pity because that really would be a slap across the face for him and the threat of it might actually put some fire into his balls.

The alternative, which I’ve mentioned before is, if the gloves do come firmly off (but not to the the extent it is necessary to First Parade the little Fiat), is to leak the Hewitt thing out as fact. It doesn’t even have to be true, just dribbled our from a credible source and Prince Harry of Englandshire instantly becomes Mr Wales of LA and instantly of no interest whatsoever to any media either side of the Atlantic.

It’s be worth it just to see the reality slowly dawn on Meghan’s face.
And then , Oprah can interview Hewitt in a similar vein to the tawdry show next monday ?
I'd even chuck a score into the crowdfunding effort to get him over there
Americans may love princes , but they LOVE conspiracies ......

If we had an elective monarchy , Liz Hurley would get my vote , but I digress

She'd get my vote if she sat on my face and told me she loved me

1615040339832.png

Papers are interesting today. The Sun has a bigger UK circulation (for better or worse) than anyone else, and has the story that she wanted to go on Oprah before she even married Harry.

Not a positive story. And it's noticeable that some of the pics of Sparkles used on the various front pages are not the most flattering. Perhaps the tide has turned?

I've had enough.

Call in the Increment. Double tap please.

Dwarf

LE

Awol

LE
Not a positive story. And it's noticeable that some of the pics of Sparkles used on the various front pages are not the most flattering. Perhaps the tide has turned?
I think the tide turned when the horrible twosome ‘won’ the recent court case with the Mail.

I’ve got a feeling that although the papers will happily scratch each other’s eyes out on a day to day basis, they might just close ranks to face a common enemy.

I have this vision of half a dozen editors getting around a table and agreeing that they will totally ignore the pair unless there is some really tasty negative news that they can hurl at them.

Latest Threads