Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now there's an idea to plant in Meghan's mind for when things get a bit slow and she doesn't know quite how to fit Harry into her future storylines.
"Hey Honey, you don't really want your balls back do you?"

Surely it would be how to fit Prince Harriet into her future storylines

Bulling boots?

-

black-shoe-shine-boy-on-city-street-bettmann.jpg

Awol

LE
The sad fact is that no matter what sanctions the Palace apply, while Harry has the ‘Prince’ label he has value in the States, who go all gooey for these things.

I don’t know that if things deteriorate far enough the Palace can even constitutionally remove the title, probably not, which is a pity because that really would be a slap across the face for him and the threat of it might actually put some fire into his balls.

The alternative, which I’ve mentioned before is, if the gloves do come firmly off (but not to the the extent it is necessary to First Parade the little Fiat), is to leak the Hewitt thing out as fact. It doesn’t even have to be true, just dribbled our from a credible source and Prince Harry of Englandshire instantly becomes Mr Wales of LA and instantly of no interest whatsoever to any media either side of the Atlantic.

It’s be worth it just to see the reality slowly dawn on Meghan’s face.

The sad fact is that no matter what sanctions the Palace apply, while Harry has the ‘Prince’ label he has value in the States, who go all gooey for these things.

I don’t know that if things deteriorate far enough the Palace can even constitutionally remove the title, probably not, which is a pity because that really would be a slap across the face for him and the threat of it might actually put some fire into his balls.

The alternative, which I’ve mentioned before is, if the gloves do come firmly off (but not to the the extent it is necessary to First Parade the little Fiat), is to leak the Hewitt thing out as fact. It doesn’t even have to be true, just dribbled our from a credible source and Prince Harry of Englandshire instantly becomes Mr Wales of LA and instantly of no interest whatsoever to any media either side of the Atlantic.

It’s be worth it just to see the reality slowly dawn on Meghan’s face.
One very slight flaw with that plan.

It would involve the RF admitting being complicit in a constitutional fraud for...quite some time.

Awol

LE
One very slight flaw with that plan.

It would involve the RF admitting being complicit in a constitutional fraud for...quite some time.
A lot of people genuinely think a much more serious (and still unsolved) crime was committed in the death of Diana.

Leaking a rumour via a deniable chain of sources is chickenfeed by comparison.

It all depends on how badly the relationship sours.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I reckon just leave her to it
I had high hopes for them when they first married, and still hope they can make a go of things, life has not exactly been kind to him
but she has yet to realise that running a cargo cult means eventually, like the shakers it will fade away

Oh dear - in the flurry to get friend testimonies posted up, picture mistakes have been made.

Archie.

Oprah will be pleased.

US watchers surmising it is a distraction tactic after the PtG 'staged illness' conspiracy theory her supporters had put about.

ETA update and clarify

Last edited:
Oh dear.
DA667436-5CEA-43FC-98CA-29AA59F81C2D.jpeg

Sums them both up nicely.

Latest Threads