Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is he the one with the enormous forehead who crashes into other cars when he's pissed or is he the other one?
That's Prince Philip you are thinking of.

(.....)Women in American work culture are the absolute fukcing worse. Usually having been treated appallingly on the way up they behave like psycho fukcing hose beasts to anyone and everyone they can be they subordinates or "contractors". Imagine, if you will, a BA hostie to a pleb-class passenger. That sort of behaviour.

I had to "answer" to a US female "suit" in mobilising the EMEA supply chain and the woman behaved like I'd shagged her mother and her sister having dumped her for being fat and wiped my knob on her curtains on the way out, but by some twist of fate, she had to continue to see me at family get-togethers. It was that kind of dynamic. When I had the "what the F is her problem" conversation with my boss who was more used to dealing with them than me he just told me she was one of the more "normal" ones.

Applying the US/UK culture issue a bit, the UK staff were obviously not wanred that American women can be psychos and that's all considered corporately perfectly normal to be a graceless, passive-aggressive to straight out axe-wielding self-esteem murderer spectrum mental beast that displays less regard for their colleagues and subordinates than for the sh1t they just stepped in while also simultaneously virtue-signalling their piety because that's how Americans genuinely behave.
Having worked for two US corporates with big UK bases, my experience of female American execs is virtually identical to yours. I could have written all that.

One thing that distinguished them was acting ability. One fired a bloke in my division then went straight to a separate meeting where his wife, (a PA who also worked for the firm) happened to be taking notes, and acted as if nothing had happened.

Most of them acted like they were on the rag most days. I noticed they had almost a fear of men who were a bit laddy and blokeish.

Oddly enough, Canadian women execs were not at all like this, which suggested it was a very American thing.

Chef

LE
I noticed this in the ES article on the bullying allegations:

'Meghan and Harry, 36, have frequently complained that she has been a victim of bullying,'

Her age is given much earlier in the article. Might this be because putting their ages too close together will highlight that he will still be 36 when they celebrate her fortieth birthday?

Given her acting career thus far I suspect she will find acting jobs becoming few and far between in the near future as she doesn't look like she'd be happy playing 'character' roles.

In three years time it'll be the ex prince in his late thirties and the mid forties older wife.

Hollywood doesn't really do older ingenues.

In amongst all the “He said/she said” mudslinging toing and froing across the Atlantic, one thing sticks in my mind and it is why I have absolutely no time for the so-called actress.
Never let it be forgotten, that at the end of their Royal tour of Africa, the pampered, multi millionairess had the gall to say “No one ever asks me if I’m ok”, just after they had been photographed surrounded by penniless, starving children.
What a misunderstood Saint she is!
It’s always about her/them! :-x

anglo

LE

'Meghan and Harry, 36, have frequently complained that she has been a victim of bullying,'

Her age is given much earlier in the article. Might this be because putting their ages too close together will highlight that he will still be 36 when they celebrate her fortieth birthday?

Given her acting career thus far I suspect she will find acting jobs becoming few and far between in the near future as she doesn't look like she'd be happy playing 'character' roles.

In three years time it'll be the ex prince in his late thirties and the mid forties older wife.

Maybe then, they will get the privacy they crave for.

I would suggest the beard makes him look more like this fine chap

90f7b22ee54a4406f2dbdd2eb84e569f.jpg
it,s not beyond the realms of possibility that PTG could,ve slipped Diana a length back in the day.
mystery solved now close the case.

Then again in one hand, I am sure a lot would agree with Harrys cimments to JC (atop double decker) stating the UK press / media is toxic. (Then again a lot of folk might say the comedian is not funny and toxic himself!! I myself cannot stand him like Chris Moyles but thats my humble opinion).

Its a difficult one, I guess we will see what is the fallout come from Oprahs show...

Slightly digressing Out of interest has anyone watched the 3 part series The Royals with Liz Hurley ...apart from the black stocking clad mini skirt uniform of the Royal Household maids (wishful thinking thats how they are at Buck House lol :p ) .

v1.bjs4NDY3NTU7ajsxODcxMjsxMjAwOzkwMDs2MDA.jpg

then violet

Capture.JPG

the_royals_violet_1.JPG

the_royals_violet_2.JPG

Near the climax of season one, it was about the maid Prudence who was about to marry the devious bi-sexual nasty Prince then King Cyrus (who got her up the duff and required regular attention to his manhood with only one ball). Queen Helena (milf Liz Hurley) pays a visit to the preggers maid and tries to talk her out of marrying the deviant prince/king stating that her life will all be under media scrutiny/microscope and her privacy will be long gone once she marries into the family.

Sounds familiar?

cheers

The responses to the ITV tweet about their broadcasting of the interview this coming Monday are less than complimentary [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think (hope) we might be about to enter a new era of the royal family now where- they are sometimes willing to take the gloves off and defend themselves, if the situation warrants it. The old adage of never apologise, never explain thing they have worked by for so long is no longer applicable in these modern times.

Meghan appears to have been allowed to get away with too much so far, and in doing so, has developed a feeling of invulnerability about herself.

Chaps, had a chat with the RAOWO about setting up a Just Giving for a one way ticket from LA to Paris - bit of a flashy surprise for Megs.

If other regiments want to do the right thing and participate do let us know.

Ich Dien.

syrup

LE

I would have thought that playing he woke bullying and race cards all most in one shuffle of the deck will ensure neither of them will ever work again.
I eagerly wait to here how poor Harry had to get his one lunch from the servery in Afghanistan after both Buckingham Palace and the HCR forgot to despatch his man.

Bingo. And there we see how she works - she has pretty much indicated that she leaked big stuff, if she assumes that that is how stories about her got out - it must have been the women she is competing against.

Except the Succession is neither like a beauty contest - it is duty that creates popularity - nor is it like a football league....only death or abdication promotes.

The 'lack of fight back is not weakness from a hidebound institution' but an intelligent long game. As has been speculated elsewhere, this is like the police putting the 'innocent murder' in front of the cameras to make appeals for help....so they get comfortable, start to show their tells, leak information in error and damn themselves.

Edited to add Daily Star for today ...

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Maybe then, they will get the privacy they crave for.
We can but hope.
Bingo. And there we see how she works - she has pretty much indicated that she leaked big stuff, if she assumes that that is how stories about her got out - it must have been the women she is competing against.

Except the Sucession is not like a football league....only death or abdication promotes.
Of course death usually leads to demotion in the succession stakes.

Although between the purchased troll-goading from twitter and the US mainstream media's tendancy to mirror trends rather than research, the coverage is not all rosy-posy poor brown lady victimised by nasty Queen. The tide may be turning

Latest Threads