Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd almost have more respect for him if he set up a cult in a tent off in the desert somewhere and 5 years from now gormless spam trustafarian girls started sprogging ginger kids and referring to him as "Prince Halon Guru" and chanting at pictures of the pair of them with flowers in their hair.

That would be more Jared Leto allegedly but without the ginger tinge

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
She was going to play the "izit coz I iz black" card no matter what, so slow timing a royal wedding would have led to the eventual outcry of the oppressed.

I still come back to the point I made some time ago - he married an enabler who was going to let him play out his immature petulant "Kevin the Teenager" routine whenever he didn't get his own way. He was never going to hang around and play his part, he just needed someone with more brass cahones than him because he's a spineless tw@t at the end of the day and he needed a "powerful woman" to hide behind after he threw his little paddy-strop. As they say, timing is everything, and while he might have got away with it with Chas on the Throne HMQ is made of sterner stuff and was having none of it. Of course, it's all the press' fault because they were hired by Phil the Greek to knock off his saintly mother rather than the more grubby reality that she was killed by the pisssed-up driver of the latest rich bloke she was spreading her legs for in return for poncing a freebie yachts and villas holiday lifestyle off. He's now become even grubbier poncing a rent-a-sleb lifestyle off Spotify and Netflix slagging off his family and the Monarchy while vomiting up meaningless word-soup on that weird website of his. At least his slag of a mother stopped short of that, the Bashir interview notwithstanding.

I'd almost have more respect for him if he set up a cult in a tent off in the desert somewhere and 5 years from now gormless spam trustafarian girls started sprogging ginger kids and referring to him as "Prince Halon Guru" and chanting at pictures of the pair of them with flowers in their hair.

black! Black! She’s bloody whiter than me!

8EA58CFC-BC44-4A75-9156-9455967AE31F.jpeg

Come on, lads, this is basic Tradecraft: distract the media with a story about the Duke of Edinburgh being seriously ill. And while they're camped outside the hospital, Liz herself can pop over to the Former Colony and quietly take care of business.... ;)

R0621790f3e23010f5bc7417a83f16346.jpg

Last edited:
The U.K. press will always back the Crown because A. They support the Crown B. The vast majority of their readers support the Crown C. The Men in Grey Suits can ring up editors etc and say “I may not be able to get you a K when you retire, but I can bloody well make sure you DON’T get one!”

Im actually enjoying watching the press pull Hal and Me-gain apart. I just hope the deconstruction is complete before HRH DoE completes what is looking like the final countdown.

Long term thinking. They chose their ground a long time ago.......

Why, does he like wearing big earrings too? His hair is the same colour - it would certainly make diamonds pop.....

clothears

War Hero
Wtf? Does this imply she was doing things that preggers ladies should not do, or something else?

Sparkles is demonstrating that if you take on the press, you'd better be squeaky clean or a lot of mud can be thrown.
The whole pregnancy thing was off. Remember she announced the pregnancy to the family at Eugenie's wedding. Uber classy (well, my cousin announced her engagement at my wedding and then made it appear like she had paid for the sandwiches and salads that came out ten minutes later!)

There are also people who believe that she told Harry she was pregnant to get the wedding. Remember, the poorly fitted, sack of a wedding dress? Then announced that she'd miscarried. Remember the face of thunder that HM had in some of the wedding pictures.

There's a lot of dirt flowing under that bridge.

(...) Sparkles is demonstrating that if you take on the press, you'd better be squeaky clean or a lot of mud can be thrown.
I don't know what is actually going on behind all this, but as I stated previously, there is a saying that goes along the lines of "when it comes to dealing with the press, never get in a pissing match with someone who buys ink by the barrel".

The whole pregnancy thing was off. Remember she announced the pregnancy to the family at Eugenie's wedding. Uber classy
A scene in the latest series of the Crown, morning of Andrew's Wedding, and Chas has a wobble at Andy.
Edward pipes up 'that was a bit cunty of him'.

Personally, I think Liz should release the results of the DNA tests, proving that Harry's sire didn't have big ears and an interest in plants.

The whole pregnancy thing was off. Remember she announced the pregnancy to the family at Eugenie's wedding. Uber classy (well, my cousin announced her engagement at my wedding and then made it appear like she had paid for the sandwiches and salads that came out ten minutes later!)

There are also people who believe that she told Harry she was pregnant to get the wedding. Remember, the poorly fitted, sack of a wedding dress? Then announced that she'd miscarried. Remember the face of thunder that HM had in some of the wedding pictures.

There's a lot of dirt flowing under that bridge.
Not forgetting the initial announcement they were "stepping back" from their duty was released on the morning of the Duchess of Cambridge's birthday. She really does think it's all about Me-Me-Me-Megain. And now she's decided to go toe-to-toe with HMQ - perpetuating falsehoods, my arrse. Bullying, self-obsessed failure of a showgirl vs Head of State - I don't think so.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
So the MeAgain is upping the ante against Her Maj?

One of Cringe's friends once said she was obsessed as a girl about Diana. Ever since I read that years ago it is 100% true. Even the eyeliner for the Oprah interview vs Diana's look.

She is a **** of the highest order desperate for attention to be on her and be loved by all while being a toxic **** behind the doors.

One of Cringe's friends once said she was obsessed as a girl about Diana. Ever since I read that years ago it is 100% true. Even the eyeliner for the Oprah interview vs Diana's look.

She is a **** of the highest order desperate for attention to be on her and be loved by all while being a toxic **** behind the doors.
Overheard in the mansion this morning ...
" Harry , I'm going to start taking riding lessons "

Dwarf

LE

Latest Threads