Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
. . . she (not they, Harry doesn't want any of this) is just a 'normal' Hollywood (lol) actress

I actually had to look at what she's done outside of Suits (which I've never seen and never will).

I have to say, it's really rather bit-actress and part-time waitress sort of stuff. A dozen or more bit parts in mediocre shows, and 8 films, that can through some tenuous links be classed as Hollywood, at best.

So without Suits, she would still be waiting tables and sucking off deputy B-movie Producers for work, yet one 'chance meeting' or whatever with Harry, and Boom! she's the most famous world-class Hollywood actress ever

She really is the girl that made good

What a vapid f*king life to live.

Agreed, sadly our pathetic society, or a significant proportion of it anyway, seems engrossed by such crap. Just look at the plethora of so called "celebrities", most of whom I've never heard of, infesting much MSM & the host of reality tv shows FFS.
I mean to say who the f**k wants to watch random people watching & commenting on tv shows = (gogglebox), "big brother", "love island", "towie" etc, etc, ad nauseum!!

I actually had to look at what she's done outside of Suits (which I've never seen and never will).

I have to say, it's really rather bit-actress and part-time waitress sort of stuff. A dozen or more bit parts in mediocre shows, and 8 films, that can through some tenuous links be classed as Hollywood, at best.

So without Suits, she would still be waiting tables and sucking off deputy B-movie Producers for work, yet one 'chance meeting' or whatever with Harry, and Boom! she's the most famous world-class Hollywood actress ever

My bold def. NOT a chance meeting Meghan Markle’s ‘ghosted’ friends speak out: Harry fit her plans for a U.K. boyfriend and U.K. fame
snip These ex-friends told the Daily Mail that the future Duchess of Sussex, 37, had become frustrated with how her career was proceeding in Hollywood. A self-described anglophile, Meghan began thinking about 2013 that the United Kingdom might be the place for her to be, an idea that eventually allowed her to maneuver into the right social circles where she and Harry would cross paths, these friends say.

While still she knew virtually nothing about the most famous/eligible bachelor in the world ,
snip "In their BBC engagement interview, Markle claimed that she didn’t know much about the royal family or how big a deal Harry is in the United Kingdom, because she’s an American."
she knew exactly who he was and did everything in her power to snare the sap!!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Absolutely!

Nowhere near as excitement filled as mine where I lurk on forums waiting for people on the internet to be WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
They're all wrong !

It's a pity he's no longer in the army.

The Mess Webley is now out of reach.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's a pity he's no longer in the army.

The Mess Webley is now out of reach.
He's in California, he can rent a newer version from a disenfranchised minority.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Raise the issue of race?

She should raise the issue of her dodgy politic surgery!
The joins on her nose are showing

39881970-9317085-Prince_Harry_appears_to_fear_that_Meghan_could_suffer_the_same_f-a-1_16146980...jpg

C'mon be fair.. I'm sure you've heard of Yachtgirl? ....y'know... Twitter?... Yachtgirl? No...?? Paid to dance wildly at parties n stuff...? $600 for 2 days where you only have to worry that your tits nearly pop out of your top, without actually popping out your top (as that would be 'extra')..? That Yachtgirl? Still no?
EvahB2iXcAENYOD

Last edited:
C'mon be fair.. I'm sure you've heard of Yachtgirl? ....y'know... Twitter?... Yachtgirl? No...?? Paid to dance wildly at parties n stuff...? $600 for 2 days where you only have to worry that your tits nearly pop out of your top, without actually popping out your top (as that would be 'extra')..? That Yachtgirl? Still no?
EvahB2iXcAENYOD
Best not to google "yacht girl" at work, as rumour has it some well known celebs make lots of cash doing a bit more on yachts than dancing.

Come on, lads. Lets give Harry the benefit of the doubt. I mean, marrying a third-rate actress with a massive sense of entitlement, a willingness to play the Race Card at the slightest provocation, who's probably had more guys roaring up her than a Chinese comfort woman in Nanking?

How could anyone have thought that a bad idea? Hindsight is a wonderful thing...

The frock, shoes and jewellery would have been loaned by the makers, knowing the sales boost that will be generated by fans.
Is it proven that the average buyer will pay overprice for clothes etc worn by a shit influencer/‘celeb’ etc? Must be, but it baffles me.

Is it proven that the average buyer will pay overprice for clothes etc worn by a shit influencer/‘celeb’ etc? Must be, but it baffles me.
Don't suppose it works when Jeremy Clarkson is your idea of haute couture.

Harry's little bus ride with James Corden was just a front... it was in fact a pilot episode for a modern day remake of On the Buses...