Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much he has changed.
Did he ever actually change from...whatever?
Begs questions of what toxic levels of ill feeling he has always harboured following his mother's issues with the RF. He was only an impressionable kid at the time. That trauma must have been suffocating. How does he feel even about Dad porking Old Roadmap before the wedding? What convos went on between he and Uncle Spencer in the years afterwards? The same Uncle who stated openly to the world he's "protect" the boys from the RF...at his mother's funeral. Who knows? Long term damaged goods I'd wager.

Looking at those naked feet of his thrust out towards the camera lens... they aren't feet that have done hard years being jammed into boots DMS of a size too small because the QM refused to replace 'until worn out'... I'm jealous of his lack of bunions... I have DMS feet and gnarled toes that would make a tramp wince... even more reason for me to dislike him now...

Last edited:
that’s a mindfully saving the planet $4,700 Armani is that mate.
brown-pelican-pooping-photograph-flight-74092552.jpg

Looking at those naked feet of his thrust out towards the camera lens... they aren't feet that have done hard years being jammed into boots DMS of a size too small because the QM refused to replace 'until worn out'... I'm jealous of his lack of bunions... I have DMS feet and gnarled toes that would make a tramp wince... even more reason for me to dislike him now...
Kids today, don't know they're born. They wouldn't know what chafing chain mail feels like. And getting a splinter off your axe handle was no laughing matter, either.

Kids today, don't know they're born. They wouldn't know what chafing chain mail feels like. And getting a splinter off your axe handle was no laughing matter, either.
...hmmm... yes I may have gone off on a podiatric ailment tangent there.... anyway, Harry,,,grrrr….

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
I honestly think we are only a few days away of these two giving us their version of "I'd like to teach the world to sing"
A wee woke anthem with their friends swaying along in the background
I think a cover of Blue Minks "Melting Pot" would be ideal . Decades a head of its time , and strangely not heard a lot nowadays
>
Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Oh like a Curly Latin kinkies
Oh Lordy, Lordy, mixed with yellow Chinkees, yeah
You know you lump it all together <

and strangely not heard a lot nowadays
Not that strange. A bandwagon came along, it was jumped on. Everyone one else jumped on...
From 2019.
A song by pop-group Blue Mink that refers to 'coffee-coloured people' and a 'Red Indian boy' was removed from a radio station after a listener complained.
Ofcom received one complaint about offensive language after 1969 racial harmony track Melting Pot was played on Gold.
The station's parent company Global permanently removed the song, whose lyrics also include 'yellow Chinkees' and 'curly Latin kinkies'.

Not that strange. A bandwagon came along, it was jumped on. Everyone one else jumped on...
From 2019.
A song by pop-group Blue Mink that refers to 'coffee-coloured people' and a 'Red Indian boy' was removed from a radio station after a listener complained.
Ofcom received one complaint about offensive language after 1969 racial harmony track Melting Pot was played on Gold.
The station's parent company Global permanently removed the song, whose lyrics also include 'yellow Chinkees' and 'curly Latin kinkies'.

And of course there was the ill fated Melting Pot by Spike Milligan.

Dwarf

LE
Did he ever actually change from...whatever?
Begs questions of what toxic levels of ill feeling he has always harboured following his mother's issues with the RF. He was only an impressionable kid at the time. That trauma must have been suffocating. How does he feel even about Dad porking Old Roadmap before the wedding? What convos went on between he and Uncle Spencer in the years afterwards? The same Uncle who stated openly to the world he's "protect" the boys from the RF...at his mother's funeral. Who knows? Long term damaged goods I'd wager.
That actually got me thinking a bit, and remembering @woopert in #10,081 who said that he always wanted to get out, I flashed back to his mum's funeral.
As a lad that will have been the longest walk he will ever have to do, and I think from that moment he probably wanted out from the show, the rest was timing. The Army was a refuge for a time, but after that he needed a reason to go and found it in MM.
That his Dad was into Camilla is one thing but his Mum was also no angel and despite what Uncle said his relationship with his Dad seems to have been quite strong. William he could always count on having been through it all together, but then he got married and had sprogs so that was another link lessened.
So while I agree with you on the long-term damage being there I still think that until now most of the bile was directed outside the family, so sticking the knife in now and turning the bile towards the family to me is a change, and not a positive one.

Oh, the media? When he said 'history repeating itself' I thought he meant he was worried that Megan would soon have an Arab hanging out the back of her....

Or having secretly being pumped by Heart Surgeon's, Rugby Players, Army Officers, et al made public

Diana famously said 'There's three of us in this marriage', but forgot to mention that there was far more hopping in and out of her bed

Latest Threads