Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly thought all the Arrseratie where taking the piss about H pimping Me-again to the Disney boss. (I gave up what interest i had in them when they walked away from The Queen and their duty.) But it kept coming up so i watched that clip. F@#k me! How low rent can you get?
How low rent? This low?

1614598934534.jpeg

BBC 29 minutes ago, / The Sun 2 minutes ago - Prince Phillip transferred from King Edward VII Hospital to St Bartholomews Hospital this morning for heart tests and expected to be there a week .

A change of focus it will be heard to overcome for parties being interviewed, even if they go the 'press hounding / racist royal family / pregnancy mental health copycattism' angles.

Last edited:

Reading through those posts, even though i have no faith in our politicians, despise the bankers, and hate organised religion, i am so glad i was born here, in the UK, on a Island, and give thanks to the stars that we don't have anything resembling the 2nd amendment.

Reading through those posts, even though i have no faith in our politicians, despise the bankers, and hate organised religion, i am so glad i was born here, in the UK, on a Island, and give thanks to the stars that we don't have anything resembling the 2nd amendment.
Amen..

Oops.

Save the planet says Harry then goes on a jaunt around LA in a double decker bus! Doesn't he have a garden or a spare bedroom in the mega million mansion?

That will have been Corden, or his production teams, big idea. They are forever doing interviews in strange places - they had that carpool karaoke thing going for a while.

TBH I see a few C list comedians/celebs who have hit it big here in't t'USA and IMHO Corden is one of them. He would never have got anywhere near the people he schmoozes up to here if he had been in the UK.

Yes if a green card holder. Background check just takes longer

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

When I had my green card it took anything from 10 minutes to 4 days - though I think the 4 days was more down to the gun shop than the Feds. I also had one gunshop owner telling me that as a furriner, even with a green card, I was not legally allowed to buy firearms - he lost my business.

When I had my green card it took anything from 10 minutes to 4 days - though I think the 4 days was more down to the gun shop than the Feds. I also had one gunshop owner telling me that as a furriner, even with a green card, I was not legally allowed to buy firearms - he lost my business.
3 hours was the quickest before I got my FFL. There are some ignorant gunshop owners. A letter to the BATF made me feel better suggesting a visit because of the owners racism and ignorance.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

I presume they borrow the glitter?

$12,000 of dressing every month will soon eat up the budget surely.

For the bombshell appearance, the 39-year-old dressed to impress, showing off her blossoming baby bump in a $4,700 black Armani dress, which was belted above her stomach and featured floral embroidery over one shoulder. She paired the look with some simple suede heels from designer Aquazurra ($695) and donned a necklace from sustainable designer Pippa Small, a Cartier Love bracelet ($6,550) which is believed to have once belonged to Princess Diana, and blue topaz Birks earrings. She wore her hair up in a messy bun and opted for a bolder, heavier lined eye, coral cheeks, and a pink glossy lip.

For the bombshell appearance, the 39-year-old dressed to impress, showing off her blossoming baby bump in a $4,700 black Armani dress, which was belted above her stomach and featured floral embroidery over one shoulder. She paired the look with some simple suede heels from designer Aquazurra ($695) and donned a necklace from sustainable designer Pippa Small, a Cartier Love bracelet ($6,550) which is believed to have once belonged to Princess Diana, and blue topaz Birks earrings. She wore her hair up in a messy bun and opted for a bolder, heavier lined eye, coral cheeks, and a pink glossy lip.
FFS. That’s proper Service that is! :-x Do we have a “pass the bucket/vomit” button on here?

Could be the description of a well dressed Bootie.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

The frock, shoes and jewellery would have been loaned by the makers, knowing the sales boost that will be generated by fans.

It's sickening that there are people in the world who will spend big to 'look like' third rate actresses, singers (Victoria Beckham included) and 'philanthropists'.

Wouldn't it be more philanthropic to give the money to charity and wear something else?

Latest Threads