Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That £30k figure was purely for a single written statement he wanted read out in court delivering some woke message after the verdict went in his favour against the Mail. The Judge rightly said that it couldn't possibly have cost that amount of money to get those few pages of text cobbled together and so only allowed him to claim £2.5k expenses from the Mail and wouldn't allow it read in court anyway. His legal expenses were much much more than £30k, but I think the Mail is having to pay
I think I read, but cannot find it now, that Harry had still to pay for the extra hearing and it’s costs due to behaviour.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I read that in today's printed version of the Telegraph, which we buy at the weekend because we need something to line the puppy pen.

The killer sentence referred to the fact that mail to the Prince and Princess formerly known as Harry had dwindled to a tiny number each month.

Xlnt, as my offspring used to say.

It seems to be a case of that if they aren't doing official duties any more then they don't get the us of the official mail handling service. If they are running a business then they will need to hire a commercial service to do it for them.

It's not something that I had thought of, but it's fairly obvious in retrospect that they can't use a taxpayer funded service to benefit a private business. There's nothing in the story to indicate that this came of any surprise to them. One of their PR firms probably arranges this sort of thing for their clients.

clothears

War Hero
It's going around LSA and a couple of other sites, that H has been to the training course a few times and was insistent that they appear there. Supposedly he has/will invest in it.

Well, it beats a paper round. Come on! Get trained by a British Army veteran. Boot Camp by HRH!

The Sainted Mrs Devex [Peace be upon her, FFS] said - "It's not like he's even Royal - get the blood test done and it'll be over" How could she say such a thing? I'm shocked, but I'd never disagree with my wife...oh, just like Harry...fook...

It's going around LSA and a couple of other sites, that H has been to the training course a few times and was insistent that they appear there. Supposedly he has/will invest in it.

Well, it beats a paper round. Come on! Get trained by a British Army veteran. Boot Camp by HRH!
I have no idea what that post is trying to tell me!
:oops:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

clothears

War Hero
OK, I'll put it in little sentences.

Multiple forums are all over Harry and the obstacle course.

Harry basically told Corden they would do the course and it had to be a part of the video.

Harry has been there multiple times since arriving in California

He's rumoured to be investing in it.

They do boot camp exercise programmes when the world isn't coviding and they also run those Spartan type races.

Would you do a boot camp work out led by HRH Prince Harry, former British Army?

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt

Harry basically told Corden they would do the course and it had to be a part of the video.

They do boot camp exercise programmes when the world isn't coviding and they also run those Spartan type races.

Who now?

That will be the next avenue. Stand by for a seemingly innocuous interview at the asault course, where he is asked about his army experiences. Slowly, a background of music will play as he reminisces about Afghan..and those who never came back...the horrors he witnessed...
Veteran card played...yanks will lap it up.
He will also be joined on the assault course by a yank who lost a leg to an IED.

Hold on..Im in the wrong job here!

I saw this one in the newsagents last week, I thought it hilarious

1614569214515.png

Latest Threads