Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Save the planet says Harry then goes on a jaunt around LA in a double decker bus! Doesn't he have a garden or a spare bedroom in the mega million mansion?
drift

Have heard on the QT that a certain mayor of London is going to pull a similar stunt. Apparently he knows a bloke who can drive it too.

drift off

Dwarf

LE
Empty? That depends on him to a great extent. There is loads to do in California, plenty of opportunity for a busy life both outdoors, work wise and in a meaningful social way. Doubtless though the group that "Haz's" wife seems to orbit around in will see him have a tube fitted to his chest and the life drained out of him.
I'm sure there is loads to do, but that rather implies doing real things with real people. As you say in the rarified atmosphere which they are aiming at, the Hollywood circle that is unlikely to be the case. And it hasn't been a great success on the acting side so far has it?
Watching Harry tout his SWMBO to the Disney CEO left a bad taste in the mouth.

Perhaps he ought to learn how to surf.

Empty? That depends on him to a great extent. There is loads to do in California, plenty of opportunity for a busy life both outdoors, work wise and in a meaningful social way. Doubtless though the group that "Haz's" wife seems to orbit around in will see him have a tube fitted to his chest and the life drained out of him.
I understand there's a vacancy for dog walker. With his close protection detail he might find a little niche in the market.

Inspired journalism
Spotted this in the newsagents yesterday and laughed out loud and was very nearly tempted to buy a copy for posterity. I think it should win some kind of prize.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Inspired journalism
Spotted this in the newsagents yesterday and laughed out loud and was very nearly tempted to buy a copy for posterity. I think it should win some kind of prize.
20210216_130232_resized.jpg

Someone's got it in for them!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That's her Californian sensibilities rubbing off on him and he'll never live that sxxt down with ordinary people back here. Surely if newspapers are writing crap about you, you wouldn't read the things?

P.S. I can't forget the sight of "Hazza" hitting up the Disney boss on a red carpet for work for the missus. It had the finesse of Yozza Hughes's gruff "gizza job"

Hazza

Yozza
That was the funniest thing I’ve seen today, possibly all week.
”You know she does voice overs”?
For polite reply read, “No, I thought she was serving the drinks, I really had no fecking idea who she was”.

Last edited:
Won’t bother with a link as it’s behind a paywall but today’s Telegraph is reporting that Charles has finally closed down the Sussexes’ press office. One more link severed.

Just doing what any paper should do and reflecting the readers' views. The fact that other papers aren't doing the same is a sign of how out of touch the media are now.
Out of touch, different agendas and cowards.

Same for the McCanns.

I predict the PR company will want to tap into the yank gratitude and respect they have for their veterans so- the PTSD card will get played at some point. He'll have been 'keeping a lid on it for so long-but only feels able to speak about it now after no longer being a working royal, and feeling previously confined in expressing himself'.

FFS don't give him ideas!!

Reading the review, there didn't seem to be a huge amount in it that they highlighted that really showed Meghan in a bad light. Instead her sister comes across as a particularly petty and bitter individual. Examples she uses to show how horrific Meghan are included her as a 1 year old throwing blueberries around and another time when she asked Samantha to put the cap back on toothpaste.

I dislike Meghan overall, but honestly based on that review I just found myself feeling a bit sympathetic that anyone could have that much of a tosspot for sister.

Reading the review, there didn't seem to be a huge amount in it that they highlighted that really showed Meghan in a bad light. Instead her sister comes across as a particularly petty and bitter individual. Examples she uses to show how horrific Meghan are included her as a 1 year old throwing blueberries around and another time when she asked Samantha to put the cap back on toothpaste.

I dislike Meghan overall, but honestly based on that review I just found myself feeling a bit sympathetic that anyone could have that much of a tosspot for sister.
Possibly a clue in the title: "rants about". TBH I didn't read further it was just a link from @afneil about the review which may or not be of interest on this thread. I did unwatch the thread but it keeps surfacing.

Latest Threads