Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So up to when he met the love of his life:slow: the fellow had no worries, now though it looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and he’s blaming the press for destroying his mental health. Feck me in this day and age he has a nerve to come out with that bullshit when millions of people around the globe have lost loved ones, their jobs and more due to this COVID.
Get a grip, you publicise vomiting inducing pictures and yet complain of publicity in the same breath.

So up to when he met the love of his life:slow: the fellow had no worries, now though it looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and he’s blaming the press for destroying his mental health. Feck me in this day and age he has a nerve to come out with that bullshit when millions of people around the globe have lost loved ones, their jobs and more due to this COVID.
Get a grip, you publicise vomiting inducing pictures and yet complain of publicity in the same breath.

Liberal.

Dwarf

LE
So he was walking away but not stepping down. Does this mean cherry-picking what he wanted to do or leaving the door open for when he wants to come back and on his terms?
So his life is about service and Meghan signed up for that as well, sure, but it's now self-service not serving others.
Becoming financially independent does imply working for oneself not for others, true service would mean not putting your needs first.
So they have to eat, and have a roof over their heads, but a 14m$ roof seems to counter that.

I wonder how much he actually thinks what he is doing is service and how walking away is serving others.

Blatant narrative grab after Her Maj said she'll be doing a Commonwealth broadcast before the Oprah thing.

I bet Corden was munching through lunch when he got the call.

'You're doing a puff piece about Harry. Here's the questions and it's going out tomorrow. If you don't agree, we'll never speak again.'

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

does that mean we’ll see no more of him?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He was found to be sporting Nazi uniform, something of which Uncle David was never guilty (I think).

Wokeness and Nazism have many parallels! Heil Markle!

The disagree is that the DoW & wife were overt Nazi sympathisers, see photo at bottom of page. .. Hence him being shipped off to the Bahamas "Following the outbreak of the Second World War [1939-1945], the former monarch and his wife left their self-imposed exile in France and relocated to neutral Portugal.
Politically naive, the Duke was routinely courted by Nazi agents — some of whom suggested he would be re-installed as a puppet king if the Germans conquered Britain — and he was also given to making defeatist statements about the UK military’s prospects of prevailing against Berlin’s powerful and relentless war machine.
The British wartime Cabinet determined to diminish the Duke’s ongoing propaganda value to the Nazi regime by appointing him Governor of the distant Bahamas.
Sourly referring to the Bahamas as “a third-rate colony”, the Duke reluctantly accepted the appointment!"

1614350163392.png