Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over 500 pages because Harry didnt stay in the forces and got himself hitched to a traditional service woman, a wren or sandbags educated lumpy jumper.

And a hillbilly family, can't wait for the carriage to come past and see if she catches the eyes of the distant uninvited relatives working for the US networks.

It does have tombs of Wallace simpson ? Harry does not seem to be the brightest spark despite being a military pilot, imo he is still allowing his balls to lead his brains. He comes across as someone who wanted a gal that stood out, and boy has he got one.
When will he see sense? Asap I hope- I've always liked the guy.

syrup

LE
Over 500 pages because Harry didnt stay in the forces and got himself hitched to a traditional service woman, a wren or sandbags educated lumpy jumper.

In the real world Harry would have been a 22 year lance Jack sat gazing into a Naafi pint as his wife filled the fruit machine with his wages and "his" kids ran riot and demanded cash for coke and crisps

When will he see sense? Asap I hope- I've always liked the guy.

Most on here did until the stupid twat got c**t struck by the z list actress. He was probably warned by those in the know and reminded of what happened to the old Duke of Windsor when a similar thing happened to him!
He has ignored it and allowed the grasping cow to manipulate him into walking away from all the things he was admired for, into just becoming a pathetic accessory for her to use until he no longer suits her ambitions and he is tossed aside like a used tampon.
IMHO he has alienated so many of his family, former friends and those that did like him that he may find it impossible to come back from the fiasco!!

chimera

LE
Pity that Jamie L-P didn't stay on for longer as Harry's "mentor". He would have just given him a back hander, and told him to sort himself out.

DSJ

LE
0D77C58D-EA90-4106-99EC-981834536EA8.jpeg

Yeah, it’s ruff. We all thought he’d just have a little stint on the, er, ‘actress’. Eider never expected her to skua him so effectively.
Well he's definitely caught between a Roc and a hard place

Or a ceiling-reached captain.

with the wife who likes to service the young subbies. He'll then end up at some obscure Deputy Assistant staff job far far away from the regiment, or will be sent to ruin the Regt Lodge, so that he'll just drift off into the proverbial sunset never (hopefully) to be seen again - even at regimental reunions

A bit like @JOHNG in fact

Latest Threads