Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Will his 2021 Invictus Games go for a ball of chalk?
Sir Mathew PInsent (of rowing fame) is now saying that the (already delayed) Olympics should be scrapped altogether, with Tokyo now getting 2024 and all subsequent hosts falling back four years in turn. British Indoor Athletics Champs off,

I cant see the Invictus Games going out on a limb

She's a Nazi Tranny-

10acabb2e3bf272187032229422ccc23.jpg

Where's the "speech balloon" with SIEG HEIL in it?

exsniffer

Old-Salt
It would appear the two of them have paired up with some UCLA academics to ensure the great unwashed only think and say "correct" thoughts on the web.

Apparently we plebs cannot be trusted to think correctly

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
It would appear the rwo of them have [aired up with some UCLA academics to ensurw we plebs only thank and say "correct" thoughts on the web.

I don't even understand some of the quotes of quotes. They are just word soup.

It would appear the two of them have paired up with some UCLA academics to ensure the great unwashed only think and say "correct" thoughts on the web.

What will the odds be that some of the "regulations" they want to impose on us will be to restrict criticism of Harry and Megain I wonder?

I can't help thinking that 'hate' and 'mild criticism' will be conflated.
Along with racism of course. Any criticism of her will of course be racist, which must be stopped.

Latest Threads