Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@naffnickname @whiffler - Understood, I meant more that the mood music will be far more to her benefit should a 'Strong, Independent Black Woman' be in the big chair.

I was thinking more that she'd surf the swell rather than be on the boat.

I'm not sure VP will want to have her position/public prominence diluted by MM, nor will POTUS want to queer things with HMG. I suspect she'll find herself kept at arm's length by the White House machine.

It won't stop MM trying to photo-bomb at any and every opportunity when the VP is out pressing the flesh.

I think it's telling that MM and her boy haven't made an appearance yet. Perhaps Creepy Joe and President Harris see them for what they are and are wisely keeping them at arms length.

I honestly think that Megan is your typical wide-eyed "I'm gonna change the world and make loads of money" type but...is leaving everything to PR companies which- do not have an economic projection beyond whatever their contactual period is. As such..we will be subjected to countless 'lightbulb moments' and releases to social media regarding various ambitions and projects.

I honestly think they have sold themselves to several PR companies and what we are seeing is those companies using their name for the time they are on the books.

Wrt travel corridors and COVID etc. Were my grandparents still alive, and I had the means to do so- and it was likely one or both are nearing end off life-I'd put myself in a position where I could be right there if needed. As it stands at the moment-if HM The Queen or PTG decide to peg out- its not likely they could attend / be a part of proceedings.

I honestly think that Megan is your typical wide-eyed "I'm gonna change the world and make loads of money" type but...is leaving everything to PR companies which- do not have an economic projection beyond whatever their contactual period is. As such..we will be subjected to countless 'lightbulb moments' and releases to social media regarding various ambitions and projects.

I honestly think they have sold themselves to several PR companies and what we are seeing is those companies using their name for the time they are on the books.
Harry boy was a good enough soldier and pilot, but he is utterly out of his depth in his chosen the environment his carer has chosen for them.

Harry boy was a good enough soldier and pilot, but he is utterly out of his depth in his chosen the environment his carer has chosen for them.
He's basically, inadvertantly become some form of 'reality tv' entity.

DSJ

LE
I think it's telling that MM and her boy haven't made an appearance yet. Perhaps Creepy Joe and President Harris see them for what they are and are wisely keeping them at arms length.

Creepy Joe has already forgotten who he is. For the third time.

Chalkythedog

War Hero
I tend to agree with @woger wabbit, the royal family has been through rougher times than this; the royals weren't all that popular when Victoria was crowned but she managed to restore the family fortunes.

They survived Edward VIII's abdication and the national 'outrage', manufactured or not when Diana died was overcome. I don't think a stroppy, C-lister, American celebrity is going to pose too much of a threat to the Windsors.

Also if your going down the ruthless route, they may have thrown Prince Andrew under a metaphorical bus but many believe Diana was thrown under a real Fiat.
It's what the members of staff may say in court that worries them. These people are the fabricators and maintainers of the PR mirage which surrounds all members of the RF. They know the truth, and lordy me, the truth may slip out with a clever lawyer asking the questions.

@naffnickname @whiffler -Strong, Independent Black Woman' be in the big chair..

like big mike ?

18demsfashion-1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Can you just imagine the face on it if that's the case! :-D
Yes, it will be last for precisely the length of time it will take her to phone the divorce lawyers when she realises Harry can't get her through doors she needs to be photographed going through.