Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a pity we no longer trial by peers.

Capture.PNG

You would have to wait for Aintree to run again.

edit for "to"

Last edited:
FFS here we go again!

Admirable to send food parcels to military volunteers but then they screw it all up by linking it to Martin Luther King "to honor [sic] all that he stood for". MLK was a civil rights campaigner and famously anti-war. Why the link? Why not just send the parcels and say "thanks"? If you want to link it to a special day, do it on Veterans Day ffs. :pukel::pukel::pukel:
Yeah but yesterday was Martin Luther King Day in the States... a special day in the eyes of the right-on folk, so by displaying their 'Super-Woke' credentials the pair have fed the BLM publicity beast (ETA - and their own publicity beast) and offered a sap to veterans in need. It's probably the closest Harry will get to veterans for a while as I think even at the Invictus thing, assuming it goes ahead, there is enough indifference to him now sadly.

Question is, why just a lunch... Homeless veterans don't want a nose bag containing some freshly washed cheese sandwiches, an apple and a Mars bar... tthoughtless tw@ will be giving them flashbacks to add to their worries as they'll now be reliving range days and hours spent down "Up!" "Down!" with Fig 11s....

Last edited:
Homeless veterans don't want a nose bag containing some freshly washed cheese sandwiches, an apple and a Mars bar... tthoughtless tw@ will be giving them flashbacks to add to their worries as they'll now be reliving range days and hours spent down "Up!" "Down!" with Fig 11s....
Won't that be ham and cheese slider, juice box and a hershey bar?

Meghan, seen earlier...
DOERSUPP-5-50mm-font-b-Elastrator-b-font-Sheep-Castration-Rubber-Ring-Applicator-font-b-Castrator.jpg

She's probably more subtle in private, I bet now she's got kids she's probably got him in a chastity device to ensure he doesn't stray and to keep him under her thumb

My bold surely more like "Meghan and the c**t struck Prince of Los Angeles"!! *

* with apologies to Will Smith and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Wikipedia

I bet all his life, he was probably thought he was going to be told to marry some awful chubby-arsed Horsey type with the correct entry in Debrett's, or possible get headhunted by 'the right type' à la William & Kate.

Suddenly a really tidy and interesting US actress pops up. The Family aren't overly negative, she's ticking all the woke boxes, and to be fair, I bet she likes what she knows and knows what he likes.

I bet their isn't a hetro bloke on here who would have turned her down several years ago.

Shame it turned out as it did.

I bet their isn't a hetro bloke on here who would have turned her down several years ago.

I don't think anyone can argue with that.. very easy on the eye, flirty, modern and can probably suck a golf ball through a hose. He was punching well above his weight and it looked promising for bringing the Royal Family into step with modern times and general attitude of what is generally an inclusive and diverse country.... but then it started snowing snowflakes and everything went tedious very quickly.. Happy Harry turned into a right miserable **** and the pair of them demanding publicity on their terms only was the start of their troubles.... I really shouldn't be interested enough in the pair of them to comment, but it's such a tumble from grace for Harry that it's hard not to...

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think anyone can argue with that.. very easy on the eye, flirty, modern and can probably suck a golf ball through a hose. He was punching well above his weight and it looked promising for bringing the Royal Family into step with modern times and general attitude of what is generally an inclusive and diverse country.... but then it started snowing snowflakes and everything went tedious very quickly.. Happy Harry turned into a right miserable **** and the pair of them demanding publicity on their terms only was the start of their troubles.... I really shouldn't be interested enough in the pair of them to comment, but it's such a tumble from grace for Harry that it's hard not to...

Not exactly sure how a senior member of the British Royal Family can punch well above their weight. I should have thought that, marriage-wise, they were in the impeccably eligible bracket regardless of age or looks.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah but yesterday was Martin Luther King Day in the States... a special day in the eyes of the right-on folk, so by displaying their 'Super-Woke' credentials the pair have fed the BLM publicity beast
BLM?

Martin Luther King Jr. said this:

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

A bunch of division-promoting, hate-spouting idiots such as BLM and he have nothing in common.

Dwarf

LE
I bet all his life, he was probably thought he was going to be told to marry some awful chubby-arsed Horsey type with the correct entry in Debrett's, or possible get headhunted by 'the right type' à la William & Kate.

Suddenly a really tidy and interesting US actress pops up. The Family aren't overly negative, she's ticking all the woke boxes, and to be fair, I bet she likes what she knows and knows what he likes.

You make a point, though I was never too sure of her, but that's me. However I think that the RF have one disadvantage in that once they start courting the pressure is on to marry quickly aka the Chas n Di episode which finished less than well.
Bill n Kate actually had time to get to know each other before they got hitched and after the initial glamour of love had passed. And that seems to be working.
Harry didn't really get to know Meggie before they married, he was still in the stars in the eyes phase and I'm sure she kept him there with constant shagging. I wonder that if they had had a longer time together before they married if he would really have gone ahead with it once he got to know her better.
Something to muse on.

Latest Threads