Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE
An interesting headline which illustrates how he's now being viewed by at least sections of the US media. So much for the years as a fairytale prince to now just being some actress's fella.

'Harry Windsor – husband of Meghan Markle ...'

I wonder if Meghan sees that as a win or not, being more importatnt than her prince consort, or him being devalued.

Also I found the end of the article interesting with them being less than complimentary about Harry;

"Harry was recently frozen out of the Royal Family by Her Majesty the Queen: making him a frozen raindrop, or snowflake."

Plus this which I think is revealing.

Editor’s Note: The National Pulse has taken the editorial decision to stop referring to Harry Windsor by his reputed title, “Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex” on account of his failure of his duties towards the British public on behalf of The Crown.

Chef

LE
An interesting headline which illustrates how he's now being viewed by at least sections of the US media. So much for the years as a fairytale prince to now just being some actress's fella.

'Harry Windsor – husband of Meghan Markle ...'

I wonder where Mr Markle stands on AIDS? Was that a disease sent by mother nature 'for bad behaviour?'

I notice that despite wanting to live a more private life he's still happy to back shyly into the limelight to lecture the riff raff from the balcony of his mansion.

Has Mrs Markle done any more acting jobs?

woger wabbit

War Hero
Would there not be a trail of some sort, rushed to hospital?; if so the media would have been all over it bearing in mind that they are under 24/24 scrutiny?

Today in Belgium 3/12/2020,, a popular magazine runs the story that there was no miscarriage, the story was dreamed up by their PR manager to get sympathy and get them out in the public view again. Sick, sick, sick.

I wonder where Mr Markle stands on AIDS? Was that a disease sent by mother nature 'for bad behaviour?'

I notice that despite wanting to live a more private life he's still happy to back shyly into the limelight to lecture the riff raff from the balcony of his mansion.

I believe that she acted at being a princess until she got bored.

I see today that both the Telegraph and Times are treating Harry with less than the sort of respect he would wish:

Speaking from a PR Committee-generated script is doing him no favours at all.

Today in Belgium 3/12/2020,, a popular magazine runs the story that there was no miscarriage, the story was dreamed up by their PR manager to get sympathy and get them out in the public view again. Sick, sick, sick.
That's nothing. There are some loons out there claiming she never had a child.

Super interesting question:
So what are the Sussexes trying to distract everyone from? The fact that they may have lost Frogmore Cottage? While the cult fans and sugary reporters (that’s you Shippy) claim that the Sussexes may have sublet the property to Jack and Eugenie, one forgets that the review period is in March, therefore, no long lease would have been offered or sought before that date. The agreement (we deduce) was to pay rent for the year until the end of the review period, where the offer of the grace and favour home would be on the table again if they opted to become working members of the RF. That seems to be highly unlikely now, and the agreement has been broken so many times that it’s pretty much worthless now. I don’t think the Sussexes cared about Frogmore Cottage at all, but MM is the type of person that doesn’t want anyone to have anything if she can’t have it.

Others claim that the Sussexes needed a distraction from the backlash of the Los Angeles National Cemetery visit where they walked over graves, and visited two headstones where there were no bodies, and hired a photographer for it all, and then released a PR brief on Remembrance Sunday. I doubt even the claimed loss of a fetus can make people forget the disrespectful act, but it was a card they had to chance and had nothing more left to lose.

Another angle is that is part of the defence strategy for the ANL lawsuit, and that the miscarriage has caused PTSD, and thus renders MM mentally unfit to stand trial temporarily.

24/7

3ToedSloth

War Hero
1607023141700.png

woger wabbit

War Hero

Super interesting question:
So what are the Sussexes trying to distract everyone from? The fact that they may have lost Frogmore Cottage? While the cult fans and sugary reporters (that’s you Shippy) claim that the Sussexes may have sublet the property to Jack and Eugenie, one forgets that the review period is in March, therefore, no long lease would have been offered or sought before that date. The agreement (we deduce) was to pay rent for the year until the end of the review period, where the offer of the grace and favour home would be on the table again if they opted to become working members of the RF. That seems to be highly unlikely now, and the agreement has been broken so many times that it’s pretty much worthless now. I don’t think the Sussexes cared about Frogmore Cottage at all, but MM is the type of person that doesn’t want anyone to have anything if she can’t have it.

Others claim that the Sussexes needed a distraction from the backlash of the Los Angeles National Cemetery visit where they walked over graves, and visited two headstones where there were no bodies, and hired a photographer for it all, and then released a PR brief on Remembrance Sunday. I doubt even the claimed loss of a fetus can make people forget the disrespectful act, but it was a card they had to chance and had nothing more left to lose.

Another angle is that is part of the defence strategy for the ANL lawsuit, and that the miscarriage has caused PTSD, and thus renders MM mentally unfit to stand trial temporarily.

Two headstones where there were no bodies, really? How could this stupid pair be that stupid, what evidence is there to support that claim???

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Two headstones where there were no bodies, really? How could this stupid pair be that stupid, what evidence is there to support that claim???
Actually, it's not so daft - if they'd stopped in front of (a) headstone(s) with someone under them, there's a possibility that the relatives - if they are still alive - could have protested... "I didn't want my relative used in a publicity stunt."

The fact remains though that it was a publicity stunt, and the relatives of all those in the cemetery might legitimately have objected.

I think if I had a gravemarker for a missing relly, I would be even more sensitive to it being used as a prop.

To be fair, this might be a reference to the monument/s the wreath was laid at. Both sides of the media have always had an endgame. And it is usually financial.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Actually, it's not so daft - if they'd stopped in front of (a) headstone(s) with someone under them, there's a possibility that the relatives - if they are still alive - could have protested... "I didn't want my relative used in a publicity stunt."

The fact remains though that it was a publicity stunt, and the relatives of all those in the cemetery might legitimately have objected.

Okay, to clarify, were the headstones placed there at the Markles request or were they already there?, both scenarios would seem rather odd to me.