Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An interesting headline which illustrates how he's now being viewed by at least sections of the US media. So much for the years as a fairytale prince.

I didn’t know that you could develop Down syndrome as you aged but Harry’s mongness increases with every utterance...

I didn’t know that you could develop Down syndrome as you aged but Harry’s mongness increases with every utterance...
I believe it is satirical, but from the article: “The spouse of Meghan Markle”.
My, that is one hell of a comedown and in record time.

Last edited:

She's probably got his cock and balls under lock and key by now, hence the desperate retarded utterings from his gingerness

1606923563017.png

New photos have arrived of Harry's anniversary gift from Meagain:

New photos have arrived of Harry's anniversary gift from Meagain:

I googled and she has been photographed wearing an anklet.:slow:

For those who don't understand the significance you really don't want to google it.

Londo

LE
I googled and she has been photographed wearing an anklet.:slow:

For those who don't understand the significance you really don't want to google it.
OK I won't google it .However is one allowed to wear an ankle bracelet on ones John Thomas ?
Asking for myself not a friend .

I detest her but at least she's a 'hot wife'.

:applaud:

Last edited:

Latest Threads