Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he means KITT
kitt.gif

BingtheMing

Old-Salt
First thought on that Sunday was 'Bugger, I bet the footy is cancelled'

We went round to take Auld Mother Ming out for her lunch on the Sunday , goes in the back door and could hear her shouting at the telly. On the box - Ch 4's Football Italia "Well its better than all the pish on the BBC & ITV " she says :1:

First thought on that Sunday was 'Bugger, I bet the footy is cancelled'
My first thought was this will fuck up my last two days of R&R in Limassol (that Lion Sun was a beast)
I was right, I didn't even get to finger a tourist

The chaps that did that will have been out for a few years now

Released in 2006. There was a thread on here covering it; I believe that one of the trio got into minor bother because he failed to inform the police that he was going on holiday abroad and was required to do so under the terms of his release (IIRC, he was placed on the sex offenders' register and required to report on his movements outside the local force area or whatever the regulations specify).

The chaps that did that will have been out for a few years now
In my humble opinion, they should have received full life tariffs. The murder of that young lass was horrific and they trashed the name of the British Army. Criminal, low life scum.
I was on my MTO course at Leconfield at the time. There was an RGJ LE Captain on the same course and he was scathing about them. It was also eye opening some of the stories he told the course about certain elements of the Battalion.
I realise this is in the NAAFI and may get me flamed by some of the usual keyboard warriors. Bite me.

Last edited:

syrup

LE
In my humble opinion, they should have received full life tariffs. The murder of that young lass was horrific and they trashed the name of the British Army. Criminal, low life scum.
I was on my MTO course at Leconfield at the time. There was an RGJ LE Captain on the same course and he was scathing about them. It was also eye opening some of the stories he told the course about certain elements of the Battalion.
I realise this is in the NAAFI and may get me flamed by some of the usual keyboard warriors. Bite me.

I was in Cyprus then it caused some really bad feelings on the Island.
IIRC one of them was already up on charges for glassing a tourist in a bar

We went round to take Auld Mother Ming out for her lunch on the Sunday , goes in the back door and could hear her shouting at the telly. On the box - Ch 4's Football Italia "Well its better than all the pish on the BBC & ITV " she says :1:

Incest?

An interesting headline which illustrates how he's now being viewed by at least sections of the US media. So much for the years as a fairytale prince to now just being some actress's fella.

'Harry Windsor – husband of Meghan Markle ...'

Last edited:
An interesting headline which illustrates how he's now being viewed by at least sections of the US media. So much for the years as a fairytale prince.

The by-line is telling...about the publication:

Harry Windsor – husband of Meghan Markle and son of Princess Diana and Prince Charles – has claimed the Chinese Communist Party virus was a punishment from “mother nature,” furthering the long-suspected view from the political right that left-wing activists are religious in their climate change views.

An interesting headline which illustrates how he's now being viewed by at least sections of the US media. So much for the years as a fairytale prince.

That's what the PR team are for.

everyone should be a raindrop, a nod to the 'iconic' rain photo perhaps?

Although one should remember that a raindrop is just a melted snowflake.

Difficult game this PR thing...