Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rather than ask how long will it last let's ask:

How will it end?

Is there anything that could be so shameful he would leave? After a photo shoot in a cemetery that's clearly a no.

Is it when she cuts off all his family and friends? Obviously not.

Is it when she ejects all principles for money? Nope. Netflix did that.

Is it when she bangs everyone behind and in front of him? She probably already is.

Conclusion - she will leave him, never him her. She will leave him to further her wealth, profile or career.

She'll marry an A list celebrity.

pc flaps

War Hero
31 August 1997 was a fücking Godsend then, wasn't it.
That week was like suddenly realising there was an alien race of mawkish grief tourists living among us. There was no point reading the papers as there was nothing except Princess Di stories on every page.

Then there was the sanctification of that wnaker Blair for having "caught the national mood". Pass the sickbag Alice (Alastair)

That week was like suddenly realising there was an alien race of mawkish grief tourists living among us. There was no point reading the papers as there was nothing except Princess Di stories on every page.

Then there was the sanctification of that wnaker Blair for having "caught the national mood". Pass the sickbag Alice (Alastair)

We were actually in Barbados when this kicked off, and got fed up with the posh white lady Bajans saying how devastated they were for us, for our loss of such a great person...... WTF ?

Rather than ask how long will it last let's ask:

How will it end?

Is there anything that could be so shameful he would leave? After a photo shoot in a cemetery that's clearly a no.

Is it when she cuts off all his family and friends? Obviously not.

Is it when she ejects all principles for money? Nope. Netflix did that.

Is it when she bangs everyone behind and in front of him? She probably already is.

Conclusion - she will leave him, never him her. She will leave him to further her wealth, profile or career.

She'll marry an A list celebrity.
Righto - name a brain dead a-list celebrity then.

Oh

Oh
Anyone the world 'respects' I mean that's the other thing. She has no respect for Harry.

George Clooney
Tom Hanks
Mark Whalberg
Morgan Freeman

I'm not saying they would say yes but I'm sure they have DMs on their IG (hey! Jessica can advise on what to say or not to)

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
6 Sept 97.
It was a Saturday.
Last cricket match of the season IIRC.
I think we were playing Tranmere Vics away IIRC
We had a damn good tea.

exsniffer

Old-Salt
That was when the traditional stiff upper lip was replaced by a nation of emotional incontinent grief whores

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Oh
David Beckham?

Oh. Did you mean unmarried?

Of course there's always Ellen de Generes, for the full set of woke credentials...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No but there was some suggestion that red hair may be an endangered colour. In reality it's comparatively uncommon, outside of more Northern latitudes and is becoming proportionately more rare. Birth rates predominate amongst populations in warmer regions, where red hair is extremely rare, if present at all.
Are redheads going extinct?
You'd think so, wouldn't you?
1606595077171.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was in Boz at the time. But even their national telly broadcast the funeral.
I was in the pub! (mind, I was working there at the time and we had to be in to set up for the evening session after the funeral as the pubs all closed for it)

Anyone the world 'respects' I mean that's the other thing. She has no respect for Harry.

George Clooney
Tom Hanks
Mark Whalberg
Morgan Freeman

I'm not saying they would say yes but I'm sure they have DMs on their IG (hey! Jessica can advise on what to say or not to)
I was looking for celebrities,not self-serving arseholes.

Latest Threads