Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It took nine Germans to teach you German?

He would have only needed to learn from one German, if he had a bag of the pure stuff

Before we all get too mawkish and pious about the tragedy of miscarriage, let's not forget the essential truth about miscarriages that one foetus's misfortune is generally another foetus's opportunity.

I'm sad for my mum that she had two miscarriages but, personally speaking, unless she was planning to have five kids, they were in the my way.
Fixed it for you

The BBC is currently reporting the Duchess of Cambridge's comments calling for greater action to protect children in their 'crucial early years' saying how difficult experiences in early childhood are often the root cause of key social challenges such as poor mental health, family breakdown, addiction and homelessness.

Standby for another upstaging attempt from Me Me Megain.
Did Kate have a particular child in mind when she said this?

OMG! Daily Wail has a calendar with Kate and her cute babies in it, Meghan will be FURIOUS!!!!! How can she get her kid in the papers? How about a picture of her dangling him over a balcony?! Oh no, been done.

Chef

LE
OMG! Daily Wail has a calendar with Kate and her cute babies in it, Meghan will be FURIOUS!!!!! How can she get her kid in the papers? How about a picture of her dangling him over a balcony?! Oh no, been done.
Wasn't that an irresponsible white bloke though? An opportunity for a well balanced WOC to make a headline grabbing point.

Dwarf

LE
The whole family milk the media as much as they can , trying to fool the people that they are wonderful and the country couldnt do without them
Thank you Mr Cromwell, your opinion is duly noted.

syrup

LE
Di played the media like a Stradivarius, and they loved it. And why wouldn't they? Her nickname on Fleet Street was "the Princess of Sales". Nothing boosted circulation like Di on the cover.
Had a mate once who drove her after her aircraft was diverted in to his airfield.
Her P.A. asked for copies of all the newspapers as they sat in the back checking all the stories about Dianna.
Anything negative was ripped out and the p.a kept them
She knew how to play the media as well as anyone.

I also heard similar from a lad at RAF Northolt if she used the Royal flight most Royals had the serious papers the Times etc she had everything the Sun and Star included.

Had a mate once who drove her after her aircraft was diverted in to his airfield.
Her P.A. asked for copies of all the newspapers as they sat in the back checking all the stories about Dianna.
Anything negative was ripped out and the p.a kept them
She knew how to play the media as well as anyone.

I also heard similar from a lad at RAF Northolt if she used the Royal flight most Royals had the serious papers the Times etc she had everything the Sun and Star included.
The Sun and Star 'newspapers' ? That's it, she's dead to me.....oh, hang on..

Wasn't that an irresponsible white bloke though? An opportunity for a well balanced WOC to make a headline grabbing point.

Is a ginger technically a person of colour anyway

pc flaps

War Hero
Apparently in the glory days of the super soaraway Sun, Kelvin MacKenzie insisted on a royal story (usually Di-related) on every Monday front page as it was the hardest front page to fill. Bugger-all having normally happened on Sunday.

Latest Threads