Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was her role within the Royal Family - this implies there was one?

In her delusional head she was going to be the "Princess of hearts" and have tv & film makers queuing up to offer her staring roles. When she was only made a Duchess doing the square root of FA except smiling nicely & perhaps opening the odd fete, whilst accompanying her husband & looking decorative as Williams wife Kate does, without all the look at me me me I'm fantastic crap the silly cow does!!

Dwarf

LE
Don't get me wrong, I have always been devastated when a pet has died, but I still think that women are still expected to suffer loss by miscarriage in silence and alone. Although Meghan might have ulterior motives for raising this issue, there will be a lot of women silently shedding tears who can't talk about their loss.

Sorry for being slightly sensible on this slagging-off thread.
By all means be sensible, we need a dose of it now and again. I don't know if what you say is strictly true in that I know two couples who have suffered it and the man suffered greatly as well.

I feel sorry for those who lost, but not Meghan who is using this to garner sympathy and keep her face in the papers.

ED. FOR SPELLING

Last edited:

kimmi851

War Hero
This Keith fella, anything you want to share with the group?

Keith wishes everyone to know he has an alibi... as he was heading to the train in the opposite direction a small squirrel fell from the tree right into his arms and he was forced to spend 4 hours waiting for the police to come to help him return it to the tree, they were very nice, the policewoman was called Shirley and her cat recently died...

Keith wishes everyone to know he has an alibi... as he was heading to the train in the opposite direction a small squirrel fell from the tree right into his arms and he was forced to spend 4 hours waiting for the police to come to help him return it to the tree, they were very nice, the policewoman was called Shirley and her cat recently died...
Thank you, him for your his service.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Whilst obviously a personal tragedy, and very upsetting for all concerned, the way the language is nuanced in the written announcement makes a little bit of bile rise as well....
It's like a bad novel

I have to feel sympathy for them having had similar tragedies in my family, however this is an intensely personal loss which is better suffered in private and not be trumpeted in public through interviews and splashed across the front page of news papers, I thought that they wanted anonymity, this behaviour lends the lie to that .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The usual way to deal with a miscarriage is to try to accept that the body was doing as it should, and rejecting a baby it could not take to term, or might be 'not quite right'. In fact, a sad but perfectly normal part of life.

To use it to promote one's own agenda, publicise that one can't write without over-egging the emotional pudding, or competing with one's nieces and nephews, shows the depths to which Meghan is willing to stoop.

It probably won't help anyone at all, to deal with their own feelings at such a time, and certainly won't get her a part in a film.

All it does, is turn more and more people against a person they welcomed into our Royal Family as a 'breath of fresh air'.

I feel so sorry for her husband. I think his name is 'Harry Who?'

jbgaviation

Clanker
"The Duchess should be described in her byline as "a mother, feminist, media hungry whore & gold digger." indicating how she defines her new role away from the Royal Family."

Doesn't that remind us all of another person who had married a serviceman and knew everything and was desperate for publicity?
Ah yes her on this site she was Home - MODERN MILITARY MOTHER (amodernmilitarymother.com)
After being shot down in flames on numerous occasions she eventually left our misogynistic site.
Megan's new email address is megansussex@netflix.com

Meghan will need to pull something out of the hat PDQ, given Maradona has just popped his clogs and knocked her off the News top spot.

“Harrrreeeee! Who’s this Dago bloke who’s just died today? It’s SOOOOOO UNFAIR”!
Radio Silence established once again behind the gates in La La Land, until the next ‘Inspirational’ Video/Blog/Twitter.

Last edited:
This stinks to me of being part of a series of scheduled PR releases. Standby for another pregnancy being announced just in time for christmas. The juxtaposition of her "miscarriage" and that will be deemed by her team as an ideal way to dig into gullible hearts.

This stinks to me of being part of a series of scheduled PR releases. Standby for another pregnancy being announced just in time for christmas. The juxtaposition of her "miscarriage" and that will be deemed by her team as an ideal way to dig into gullible hearts.
What do you reckon then, announcement of one of them with CV19 is the nuclear option for when the Queen dies and grabs all the headlines?

What do you reckon then, announcement of one of them with CV19 is the nuclear option for when the Queen dies and grabs all the headlines?
Harry's following his father and a serial philanderer but Megs beared the cross for the good of Archie who can never be a normal person neither a royal or American and forever in the camera lens.

No, I think there will be a series of sycophantic press releases saying how they adored her. They'll make a mint, and milk it for all it's worth, on American TV Then there will be a TV series with Meghan playing the starring part.

It wouldnt surprise me if they do have a list of proposed scenarios, of differing enormity.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Harry's following his father and a serial philanderer but Megs beared the cross for the good of Archie who can never be a normal person neither a royal or American and forever in the camera lens.
That won't be the real problem, it'll be growing up as a ginger mixed race person.

Lifted from the BBC's web-site:

I lay in a hospital bed, holding my husband's hand. I felt the clamminess of his palm and kissed his knuckles, wet from both our tears.

So Harry mopped his tears with his knuckles and then mopped hers too. "Cheer up Princess, I'll dry your eyes"

Latest Threads