Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there ever is a plus side to these things
At least we know Harry's still getting a bit
Given previous behaviour, what makes you think it was Harry's?

EtA: As this "event" occurred in July, why did she ask for a nine month adjournment to the Mail's court case just a few weeks ago? Is she about to reveal the "joy" of becoming a mother again after the trauma of July? Moi? cynical? Too damn right I am with this devious bitch.

syrup

LE
Given previous behaviour, what makes you think it was Harry's?

EtA: As this "event" occurred in July, why did she ask for a nine month adjournment to the Mail's court case just a few weeks ago? Is she about to reveal the "joy" of becoming a mother again after the trauma of July? Moi? cynical? Too damn right I am with this devious bitch.

I don't think she'll have neutered him just yet.
They might bang on about a normal life for the baby but if she ends up on her own you can bet your balls she'll want the titles

I don't think she'll have neutered him just yet.
They might bang on about a normal life for the baby but if she ends up on her own you can bet your balls she'll want the titles
Of course, without Harry she’d just be the small time actress she is. She has managed to marry the worlds most eligible bachelor and is digging faster than a Victorian naive to secure her celebrity status.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jeezus keerist.
Walting as Shamima Begum!!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Paddy comes home from work after a couple of days off,
Wife asks how it was,
P - People kept asking why I was off
W - What did you tell them?
P - I told them you had a wheelbarrow!
W - I had a miscarriage!
P - I knew it was something with wheels!

Stepping back from what seems to have been a degree of oneupmanship of the Sussexes over the Cambridges, isn't it an indictment on our society that, as a population, we find it easier to grieve over a dog that has died than the loss of a wanted (pre) human life. Miscarriages are dreadfully sad experiences, and in most cases the mother is left to grieve alone and in silence as it is 'something that we don't discuss'. Possibly Meghan might be highlighting a painful and lingering loss that many mothers feel, but cannot or do not discuss.

Stepping back from what seems to have been a degree of oneupmanship of the Sussexes over the Cambridges, isn't it an indictment on our society that, as a population, we find it easier to grieve over a dog that has died than the loss of a wanted (pre) human life. Miscarriages are dreadfully sad experiences, and in most cases the mother is left to grieve alone and in silence as it is 'something that we don't discuss'. Possibly Meghan might be highlighting a painful and lingering loss that many mothers feel, but cannot or do not discuss.

It's always been very British to have more empathy for animals than people

Hence why animal rescue and animal welfare charities rake it in, and why every single woman over 40 gets an adopt a cat care package delivered to their door

Latest Threads