Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The turtles in Barbados were located at one time, opposite the Lone Star Cafe on the west coast.

We were sitting on the beach, in front, when the cheeky scumbags sent a waiter over, silver tray, white shirt and black dicky- bow, to ask if we'd care to order drinks........ trying to shame us into going elsewhere.

I think they gradually coaxed them down the coast, out into Carlisle Bay, outside of snorkelling distance of cheapskates like me.

An amazing sight, as soon as the tourist boats left, I'd swim out with a bagfull of tiddlers, I'd caught previously, and have these lovely creatures all to myself.

Ended up way down south in Silver Sands, very rural at the time, not far from Oistins.

I know it's the commonly coin phrase but it's not the same.

The gentrification of St Lawrence is a step too far. All day on Dover Beach then the Gap....! I had an aneurysm when I saw it had gone! St Lawrence is not far off West Coast now.

I know it's the commonly coin phrase but it's not the same.

The gentrification of St Lawrence is a step too far. All day on Dover Beach then the Gap....! I had an aneurysm when I saw it had gone! St Lawrence is not far off West Coast now.
Used to stay in St Lawrence in a hotel owned by family.
It was a firm favourite with regulars and flight crews, with about 90 percent occupancy all year round.
The Barbados tourism authority tried to get the owners to upgrade it and put a Tv in every room ETC.
They resisted as they were happy as it was but the pressure was relentless so they sold up.
The owners and myself have not set foot in the place since, that was nearly twenty five years ago.

B2E368B1-EC82-415D-B83A-A81CC1D502E1.jpeg
B2E368B1-EC82-415D-B83A-A81CC1D502E1.jpeg

It would appear that Ms Markel had a miscarriage in July. Just been on the beeb. No link.
But it is apparently in the NY Times.

So much for keeping out of the public eye.
All over the News this morning. I wouldn’t wish to make light of this, as our own daughter has suffered similar setbacks, but ffs, considering how much they keep banging on about their right to Privacy, it seems nothing is off limits when it comes to keeping them in the Public eye.

All over the News this morning. I wouldn’t wish to make light of this, as our own daughter has suffered similar setbacks, but ffs, considering how much they keep banging on about their right to Privacy, it seems nothing is off limits when it comes to keeping them in the Public eye.
My youngest stepdaughter suffered the same, same time. Strangely its not talked about within the family, never mind splashing it all over the news. Perhaps we're not sufficiently woke.

Getting her mush in the papers trumps everything with her.

Whilst obviously a personal tragedy, and very upsetting for all concerned, the way the language is nuanced in the written announcement makes a little bit of bile rise as well....
It's like a bad novel

Whilst obviously a personal tragedy, and very upsetting for all concerned, the way the language is nuanced in the written announcement makes a little bit of bile rise as well....
It's like a bad novel
Are you OK?

Dwarf

LE
Happened to a good mate. He told us, put it behind him as best as he could and lives for the daughter he already had. The subject has never been raised again.

It should be a private matter not pimped to the press for publicity. From a regal conqueror of Hollywood to prostituting a fetus, it's a long way down.

Oh, and for clarification, we lost a child this way as well - and didn't go bleating about it.
Accepted it as part of life - not everything is meant to be.

Latest Threads