Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, but we aren't exactly talking basic economic survival here.

As to t'other, at the end of the day, precautions are an option. Even around a harpy with a pin.

Children should not be conceived for a strategic reasons. I'd like to be wrong. I doubt it, though.
A son to inherit the estate (country not council), a daughter to marry off for a political alliance or to extract a large dowry.

This be true: but then I've also ignored the genetic imperative to continue the species.

I'll amend it - as it seems that I am a sweet old-fashioned thing - in a perfect world the conception of children should not be a tool of entrapment.

it's where you want preparation and practice to lead to poor performance, and want lots and lots of practice to hopefully keep failing

Why young men could be seen at Sunday morning service, praying hard for crop failure of Saturday night's wild oats.

This be true: but then I've also ignored the genetic imperative to continue the species.

I'll amend it - as it seems that I am a sweet old-fashioned thing - in a perfect world the conception of children should not be a tool of entrapment.
Admit it...you're too posh to push ;)

I certainly try not to push back. I am not of the joyfully artistic rainbow horde.

Edited - rainbow child has bloody changed meaning

Last edited:
It's a family tradition; that's how Wallis Simpson maintained Edward VIII under her control. She was said to have learnt some interesting lower muscle contracting skills when in Hong Kong with her first husband...
Way back in the dim and distant I knew a Greek/German girl with those skills. Unfortunately she had Lesbian tendencies and went off with a little blonde slapper from Geordie land.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Can we have a sweepstake on the name?

I’m feeling something tribal, something that isn’t laden with the trappings of colonial oppression...

If you take the eighteen letters from Harry-Meghan-Windsor and shuffle them around a bit you get:

Harrying Herdswoman

I think that not only has a catchy sort of ring to it but also retains Harry's name while highlighting the plight of Herdswomen (Black, LBGQWERTY, Muslim or other) across the centuries.

Plus it is gender neutral. I suppose.

You can also make

Henrys Whoring Drama, but that's not a name is it.

I nearly had Marrying a Shandy Whore but not enough letters I am afraid.

Yes, I am a boring twat.

Happy Easter.

Way back in the dim and distant I knew a Greek/German girl with those skills. Unfortunately she had Lesbian tendencies and went off with a little blonde from Geordie land.

FoC.

It’s a tautology.

If she’s from Newcastle, that she’s a slapper is a sine qua non.

Latest Threads