Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If human avarice is any indication, in answer to the original question, not long. Perhaps it's not the memory that counts.

'GUESTS from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding have been busted flogging goodie bags from the big day on eBay.'

Royal wedding guests selling goodie bags for $4000

'Most of the 1,500 public guests were invited to the wedding in recognition of their ... work for charities the couple have a close association with.'

So perhaps they're just selling them on to raise more money for worthy causes?
OK. You can believe that if you want to. :aww::mrgreen::wink::nod:

Why am I not surprised.. 25 years of progressive Slater & Gordonesque fwittery has brought Melb to this point.. that and the persistent low level corruption that seems ever present under the surface of local politics. Can't wait to get get back out there this Christmas.... and bait my sanctimonious SiL. Tullamarine, stand by... :-D
Melbourne (and Adelaide for that matter) are very nice laces to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Perth and Brisbane on the other hand . . .

Melbourne (and Adelaide for that matter) are very nice laces to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Perth and Brisbane on the other hand . . .
Nah, Perth is full of Poms and looks like Milton Keynes on Sea... Brizzy seems top though. Melb's Hipster/laneway/graffitti Kultur makes me laugh.. trying so hard to be urban edge :-D If they deport me I fancy Taz or NZ.

Nah, Perth is full of Poms and looks like Milton Keynes on Sea... Brizzy seems top though. Melb's Hipster/laneway/graffitti Kultur makes me laugh.. trying so hard to be urban edge :-D If they deport me I fancy Taz or NZ.
NZ for me. Just like the UK in the 70s...

Nowhere on this planet is perfect, but here in NZ, we do have a very good laid back lifestyle.
I thought that but on my first night a bloke came through the door of the pub I was in with a chainsaw and offed a Bikie rival with it, it was a Mongrel Mob/Outlaws thing. Then I was mistaken for a member of a White Power gang by the Police in Timaru because I was wearing a baggy black jumper and black trakkie bottoms. On the bright side I met Lucy Lawless while doing some extra work and the scenery was nice.

Nowhere on this planet is perfect, but here in NZ, we do have a very good laid back lifestyle.
Agreed. Not that I've been but our son took a month out from Scotland and went around both islands as much as possible about 3 years ago. They hired a camper. He has serious designs on emigrating there once he comes out the mob next year, and trying for NZ police. I do not blame him one bit. His photos were epic..especially South Island's " Jurassic" national parks.
Not told SWMBO that one yet. No point until it's real and not just an idea.

People keep going on that NZ is just like U.K. in the 70’s
I hope it’s moved on from NZ in the 70’s!
My elder brother Ali spent a year on a motorbike working up the east coast of OZ. He thought he aught to see newzealand so endured a hellish boat trip across, to arrive in the capital Saturday 1 pm.....
It was shut ! As he put it “ every single thing, shops bars,

My offspring agrees. His residency application is in!

NZ for me. Just like the UK in the 70s...
Oh yes. Spent a wonderful three weeks there just over three years ago (for my 60th birthday). We both loved the place and reckoned if we had visited a few decades earlier, we would probably have applied to emigrate there. Fully intend to go back for a better look around North Island when I retire (we concentrated on South Island last time).
Awesome place. We finished off our last trip with 3 days in Sydney and the noise was deafening! :smile: