Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry - if you are reading this - fuck right off, you dim-witted cunt, and take your racist, narcissistic wife with you.

You have firmly bitten the hand that feeds, even though we never wanted to feed you, you utter parasite.

I hope your granny takes all titles off you and you never darken our doors again.

How fucking dare you.

Harry - if you are reading this - **** right off, you dim-witted ****, and take your racist, narcissistic wife with you.

You have firmly bitten the hand that feeds, even though we never wanted to feed you, you utter parasite.

I hope your granny takes all titles off you and you never darken our doors again.

How ******* dare you.

Fuck off.

God it really has become quite tedious, the drip drip drip drip of Harry dripping about how bad white people are. Boring... and now it's embarrassing as even grannies up and down the country are starting to comment negatively..... the corner shops in central London that sell tat to tourists are starting to remove the postcards and teatowels of Harry & Meg's wedding as they're not selling... if he continues destroying the brand he may find that the "GO!" will be given when he's also in the car with MM being driven through a tunnel...

If there was to be an Invictus Games some time in the future I do wonder how he and his better half will be received. It's not like she won't turn up to a photo opportunity, but these injured military were injured while fighting the poor oppressed in a BAME environment... will MM be asking if an ISIS team can take part as a gesture of peace and reconciliation?

...and I think we need his fag at Eton to give a proper insight to the type of up-his-own-arse toff he was and how he mistreated the fellow. Do we know if anyone that did his fagging was of the BAME persuasion... ?

I must confess to wondering what his reception will be like at any future Invictus games (or any appearance in the UK for that matter). His current trajectory is hardly endearing him to the UK public, and the control freak is no longer welcome at any rate - she's burnt that bridge I suspect. It would be a tad embarrassing for team 'Sussex' to be booed off the stage by HM's loyal, wounded service personnel & veterans to say the very least.

I must confess to wondering what his reception will be like at any future Invictus games (or any appearance in the UK for that matter). His current trajectory is hardly endearing him to the UK public, and the control freak is no longer welcome at any rate - she's burnt that bridge I suspect. It would be a tad embarrassing for team 'Sussex' to be booed off the stage by HM's loyal, wounded service personnel & veterans to say the very least.
I don't think any serving would overtly boo him for fear of repercussions. More likely a tumble weed moment and rigid ignoring/avoidance.

You forgot the Army - super woke. But not as super duper woke as the RAF. The Navy seem to have steered clear of wokeness as have the Royal Marines (although I understand they have clamped down on cross dressing).

Ironic really as they'd be more woke if they encouraged cross dressing

Harry - if you are reading this - **** right off, you dim-witted ****, and take your racist, narcissistic wife with you.

How ******* dare you.
St Greta of Preaching walt.

Ironic really as they'd be more woke if they encouraged cross dressing
Does this count?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Will they never stop?

Apparently we live in a country made by whites for whites. Great, thanks for the lecture - possibly why we introduced so much race equality legislation but don't let facts burst your bubble. Maybe a one way ticket to DRC, see how the other half lives in a country made by blacks for blacks. cnuts.
I have read and re-read both of these earth shattering articles and I truly can’t work out to whom it is aimed at nor can I get my head around its almost nonsensical content.

Harry gives one example to support their ‘point’. You know, that almost daily occurrence when you or I go into ‘a shop with our kids and see only white dolls not black ones.......’ etc, et fcuking cetra.

Profound stuff idiot. Is this aimed at the lowest common denominator?

The rest of it seems to be a tedious bunch of words with very little substance. Admittedly like a lot of my posts here but at least I am not attempting to preach to the world.

I look forward to them engaging in the really tricky topics of human rights abuses in the ME, Africa, religious intolerance across the spectrum, the utter lack of ANYTHING that mirrors western levels of tolerance and opportunity for all in countries they currently dare not mention.

Utter woke bullshit, poorly delivered and done from a completely safe and unchallengeable position.

Well done you irrelevant twats. Please stop now. You are making things worse.

I have read and re-read both of these earth shattering articles and I truly can’t work out to whom it is aimed at nor can I get my head around its almost nonsensical content.

Harry gives one example to support their ‘point’. You know, that almost daily occurrence when you or I go into ‘a shop with our kids and see only white dolls not black ones.......’ etc, et fcuking cetra.

The rest of it seems to be a tedious bunch of words with very little substance. Admittedly like a lot of my posts here but at least I am not attempting to preach to the world.

I look forward to them engaging in the really tricky topics of human rights abuses in the ME, Africa, religious intolerance across the spectrum, the utter lack of ANYTHING that mirrors western levels of tolerance and opportunity for all in countries they currently dare not mention.

Utter woke bullshit, poorly delivered and done from a completely safe and unchallengeable position.

I would be very highly surprised if he has ever been into a shop, especially one selling dolls with little Arch.

Thank you for taking one for the team and reading the articles so we don’t have to. Heroic is an overused term in these enlightened times, but I salute you Sir. Truly heroic.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Thank you for taking one for the team and reading the articles so we don’t have to. Heroic is an overused term in these enlightened times, but I salute you Sir. Truly heroic.
It’s the least I can do.

One has to vent somehow when getting old and crotchety.

Thank you for your service.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Unfortunately golliwogs were banned apparently.

For all you people suffering under the delusion that structural racism doesn't exist in the UK and that we live in a world made by whiteys for whiteys, please take a look at the pie-chart below, it will explain how racist you are. Either you're blind and a racist or you're of mixed race heritage and living in an isolation bubble inside a Santa Barbara mansion - you dirty racists!

World_population_pie_chart.jpg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

And it's outdated cr@p anyway. My sister had a black doll back in 1965. They were, and still are, common in toy shops.

I don't think any serving would overtly boo him for fear of repercussions. More likely a tumble weed moment and rigid ignoring/avoidance.
You're correct - I should have considered the consequences on serving personnel and the hierarchy of doom! But yes, a tumbleweed moment and avoidance would be suitable I think

Latest Threads