Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
But he’s still her Grandson and although her heart may very well be breaking for both him and the institutions she holds dear, she will feel that she must support him as a Grandson first and foremost until he, and no one else, calls time on it.

Just my opinion.
It's an opinion and as about valid as any other.
Though you'll agree it's based more on guesswork than fact, right ?

She may well take that course, I'm not sufficiently close to her to know, but going purely on how she has served the country, Empire, Commonwealth and all their peoples for the last sixty-eight years, she might instead take the view that while he is her grandson, he is also a grown man and must stand up for himself and for his son.
While in that case she might also choose to assist them through intermediaries, her decision may be that on a scale of balances the interests of everyone else weigh more heavily than those of Harry and Archie.

I honestly don't know as Her Majesty has not made me privy to her thoughts on the matter.
And had she, I wouldn't be making them public.

It's an opinion and as about valid as any other.
Though you'll agree it's based more on guesswork than fact, right ?

She may well take that course, I'm not sufficiently close to her to know, but going purely on how she has served the country, Empire, Commonwealth and all their peoples for the last sixty-eight years, she might instead take the view that while he is her grandson, he is also a grown man and must stand up for himself and for his son.
While in that case she might also choose to assist them through intermediaries, her decision may be that on a scale of balances the interests of everyone else weigh more heavily than those of Harry and Archie.

I honestly don't know as Her Majesty has not made me privy to her thoughts on the matter.
And had she, I wouldn't be making them public.

Did you ask Phil for the biltong knife he borrowed from me? Those Spyderco Meerkats are like hen's teeth to find.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Did you ask Phil for the biltong knife he borrowed from me? Those Spyderco Meerkats are like hen's teeth to find.
Just got mine back.

Bet you'll find them out of stock. Last sprint run was a year or two back and I managed to get one. Makes two I have now. Best biltong knife ever.

First one I had was lifted at a hotel in Ndjamena. It was razor sharp and there's a trick to closing it, so I hope the cunt opened a vein and severed a tendon by accident trying.

woger wabbit

War Hero
And apparently she'll give him more than that if he becomes 'First Ginga'. :eek:

'Meghan Markle harbours serious ambitions to run for president of the United States, according to a report.

'After the Duchess of Sussex and husband Prince Harry dumped royal duties with their historic Megxit this year, the 39-year-old former Suits star now has her eye on the White House, a close friend told Vanity Fair.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumours of a 2024 run.'

I think she needs her mental state tested, I think she is nuts, ambitions beyond her abilities.

Dwarf

LE
I think she needs her mental state tested, I think she is nuts, ambitions beyond her abilities.
Ditto Adolf, but we still talk about him.

It's called being a strong, assertive woman having a dream, complete with unicorns and glitter.;)

pc flaps

Old-Salt
There was a persistant story of a secret room in the walls of Glamis Castle (the Queen Mums old pad) where a mad relative was kept permanently out of public gaze. I wonder if it is currently being refurbished....

Was this the one where a deformed royal was kept? Shaped like an egg, or similar. Part of the story is that a servant inadvertently blundered into the area and was so traumatised by what he saw they sent him to Australia (insert joke here).

I'd say the tapeworm needs to start thinking about that damage and the possible consequences thereof for herself. Maybe get a handbook and carefully check the wiring of any vehicle she enters.

And telling the chauffeur to avoid dimly lit underpasses !!

Dwarf

LE

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The large section of society that operates on the politics of envy as a basis for rational thought will raise merry hell citing it as an attack on Harry for having the stones to buck the system and marry a dusky one and the anti Monarchists will shout about a precedent being set so let’s chin off the rest of them.
Shades of the Lawrence Fox thread, then, in that if that does indeed come to pass then people need to keep bashing the 'Büllshit' button until the envyists shut up.

If the royal family truly was racist, MM would never have been allowed to marry in. It just wouldn't have happened. Oh, and we wouldn't have a Commonwealth.

MM has shouted 'racism' every time she hasn't got her own way. It's not that the royal family is guilty of racism, it's that MM is guilty of narcissism and spoilt brat-ism. As is Harry, to a degree that makes him complicit.

My sympathy glands have run dry.

Latest Threads