Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope not, although I know your tongue is firmly in your cheek. I've never met him, but I know a few lads who have. All said that he was a good guy, good sense of humour and a pretty good officer.

I'm pretty sure if a squad went in there one night and lifted him, one of the guys peeling off to brief the protection officer that it's being done for his own good, no one would lift a finger to stop them.

anglo

LE
I've read of some very toxic marriage failures, when this one goes it will go
nuclear, I can't my head round the way the lad as completely stuff his life up.
Mind you, it would be very hard for him to back pedal now, she has got a good grip
of his short and curlies that's for sure

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
Certainly not.

Sewn-in creases would require one of these:

Unless you were REME of course. I do recall an Emelet in Berlin having them. But he was ginger so beyond embarrassment.
I see.... and would it be the blunt end of the webley if it was stitched in creases in coveralls? Not me, Remembering some chums who made their life easier for Monday morning parade.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I've read of some very toxic marriage failures, when this one goes it will go
nuclear, I can't my head round the way the lad as completely stuff his life up.
Mind you, it would be very hard for him to back pedal now, she has got a good grip
of his short and curlies that's for sure
Her interest will move on. Someone else who can get her what she wants will appear and he will be cast aside.

Christ only knows what that will do to his mental health!

I see.... and would it be the blunt end of the webley if it was stitched in creases in coveralls? Not me, Remembering some chums who made their life easier for Monday morning parade.

We are discussing use of sewn-in creases for officers. Wearing coveralls would require them to be able to find the tank park.

You don't think that he...............just possibly................................well you never know.................................put his foot down? Slightly, timerously perhaps.

But then again she wasn't going to back to the USA while Big D was President was she? So I wouldn't cancel the popcorn.

Here is to hoping that Trump wins again and she flees to Canada or the UK... Then he is yours again.
If Harry had any spine he would just divorce her and improve his standing. But I am afraid he is going to be used as a propaganda tool for the Democratic party in the next few years.

Her interest will move on. Someone else who can get her what she wants will appear and he will be cast aside.

Christ only knows what that will do to his mental health!

I'm guessing a huge sigh of relief that he won't have to do it himself with a ball pein hammer.

Here is to hoping that Trump wins again and she flees to Canada or the UK... Then he is yours again.
If Harry had any spine he would just divorce her and improve his standing. But I am afraid he is going to be used as a propaganda tool for the Democratic party in the next few years.

When Biden wins and then stands aside for Kamala, Meghan and Harry will be #1 Celebrity Couple and on every channel every night telling you how to think and what to do.

Just hope Harry has a prenup.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
We are discussing use of sewn-in creases for officers. Wearing coveralls would require them to be able to find the tank park.

Perhaps he meant overalls.

Any divorce if it ever happens will be a nightmare,

It will make two legal teams very wealthy indeed.
As long has she has custody of the royal quadroon she holds all the cards
Impact on the Royal Family - Nightmare
Chances of happening - Very High
Impact on public perception of taking all titles off Harry - very minimal (likely positive)

Therefore: Her Maj MUST sack him off now and disavow him before it's too late.

Euclid

War Hero
Impact on the Royal Family - Nightmare
Chances of happening - Very High
Impact on public perception of taking all titles off Harry - very minimal (likely positive)

Therefore: Her Maj MUST sack him off now and disavow him before it's too late.
William and Charles are slowly sharpening their knives for when she goes.

Dirty Andy - he’s as good as sleeping with the fishes already.

That scrounging German princess holed up in Kensington Palace with the Duke of Kent - she’ll get fcked off.

As for Harry - he’ll be banished to a castle in Scotland to gibber away in a corner.

Latest Threads