Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mrs has just inflicted Suits on me, having worked her way through a shed load of box sets on Netflix during lockdown. I have to say, in order to realise what a fundamental fcuk up Harry has made, you have to watch two episodes of it. He's basically hooked up the Royal family to a third rate nobody doing a bit part as supporting actress in a second rate netflix boxed set. She's fcuking hopeless, as well as having tiny tits and a tube shaped body. A bit of a pretty munchkin, to look at, so I get why a cock driven young lad would want to plant his tail in her, but she should have been a shag not a wife.

I find myself casting my mind back to advice I ignored from my old man when he met the first mrs simmerit, which was 'you need to ditch that sharpish son - its gob's too big'. I ignored it. He was right. Where was Phil the Greek when he was needed?

The mrs has just inflicted Suits on me, having worked her way through a shed load of box sets on Netflix during lockdown. I have to say, in order to realise what a fundamental fcuk up Harry has made, you have to watch two episodes of it. He's basically hooked up the Royal family to a third rate nobody doing a bit part as supporting actress in a second rate netflix boxed set. She's fcuking hopeless, as well as having tiny tits and a tube shaped body. A bit of a pretty munchkin, to look at, so I get why a cock driven young lad would want to plant his tail in her, but she should have been a shag not a wife.

I find myself casting my mind back to advice I ignored from my old man when he met the first mrs simmerit, which was 'you need to ditch that sharpish son - its gob's too big'. I ignored it. He was right. Where was Phil the Greek when he was needed?

Didn’t the D of E supposedly advise along the lines of “one steps out with actresses, one does not marry them”?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Didn’t the D of E supposedly advise along the lines of “one steps out with actresses, one does not marry them”?

What he should have done is sat Harry down with him in front of a couple of episodes on Suits and told the lad the way of the world. Man to man chat from the elder (and certainly more experienced in these matters) bloke. Harry should have shagged her to bits for a couple of months then gone and got himself a pretty little blonde thing with go faster stripes and a tidy chassis. Bit late now. Stable door and horse bolting comes to mind

Dwarf

LE
Dammit. Someone's trying to steal the wheels of the bus...
You don't think that he...............just possibly................................well you never know.................................put his foot down? Slightly, timerously perhaps.

But then again she wasn't going to back to the USA while Big D was President was she? So I wouldn't cancel the popcorn.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You don't think that he...............just possibly................................well you never know.................................put his foot down? Slightly, timerously perhaps.

But then again she wasn't going to back to the USA while Big D was President was she? So I wouldn't cancel the popcorn.
Or if he didn't the nasty racists on this side of The Pond did.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What was that quote Soviet intelligence apparently said about British officers?

“He will have two mistresses: one a lady of high society; the other a girl from the opera or ballet”.
Wrong . once achieving the rank of substantive Major he will have an oddly shaped wife and a Golden Retriever

Wrong . once achieving the rank of substantive Major he will have an oddly shaped wife and a Golden Retriever

I have an oddly-shaped Labrador...:)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Stitched in creases for a quick cheat
Gyppo creases were very much frowned on in the SADF.
Until the next delivery of browns came in with gyppo creases from the factory, then they all needed sewing in.
Then even the cam uniforms had them.

It all looks very smart in barracks, (cams only worn in the bush,) but once soldiering starts these creases are wear points.
You only need a few weeks for the smart edge to be worn through, then it's only the stitching keeping them together.
Now throw in a bit of activity or a decent fart and suddenly you're scaring the horses.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads