Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Under who's presidency the US changed from being the world'd largest creditor to being the world's largest debtor.

Intelligent indeed.
Is that 100% correct, or just a good soundbite ?

Financial acumen in your trade may well be the deciding factor of a person's intelligence, but outside the world of suits and briefcases there are others who use different criteria.

This sounds much more like the reason Netflix coughed up so much cash:

....money!
...hpocrites!
Meanwhile William is jogging along doing doing his job.
Harry was given a year. Now I hope the Boss removes the dukedom and all royal connections.

kimmi851

War Hero

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
“Meghan wants the world to see the real her”. Oh dear. Note the emphasis on Me-gain.
Sounds like another Osbourne-type fly on the wall series. What I can remember from that series is Ozzie staggering around in a permanent daze, a controlling wife/mother figure, dysfunctional kids and dog shit everywhere. What’s the point in repeating all that again?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Sounds like another Osbourne-type fly on the wall series. What I can remember from that series is Ozzie staggering around in a permanent daze, a controlling wife/mother figure, dysfunctional kids and dog shit everywhere. What’s the point in repeating all that again?
Yep, sounds like the Royal Family to me. Well summarised Sir.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
“Meghan wants the world to see the real her”. Oh dear. Note the emphasis on Me-gain.

And at least Ozzy actually created some great music before making a twat of himself on the Osbournes.

In fact, I can just see Megs trying for a singing career....oh no, the horror!!

This is a royal fly on the wall, it's going to be very tastefully done. So there!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

As predicted by Mystic Fyrdman... ;-)

This looks like a Netflix publicity stunt. Other than a high end reality TV show based on the two of them jet-setting around, hanging out with George Clooney and patronising innocent bystanders, I'm struggling to think what sort of five-year programme slate they might want to produce that sufficient people would want to watch.

God help the production team if 'Meghan gets what Meghan wants' is in charge.

Kirkz

LE
And at least Ozzy actually created some great music before making a twat of himself on the Osbournes.

In fact, I can just see Megs trying for a singing career....oh no, the horror!!
Ozzy made a twat of himself while producing that great music.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This time it'll be the actress flinging shit around the place, but as she's unlikely to let her tantrums be aired it'll not gain great interest.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The world has already seen the real Meghan.

It'd be interesting to see the gagging clauses on the contracts of those who work on this fountain of excrement.

On the other hand, a fly on the wall series assembled with the chronic lack of self-awareness that's become the trademark of these creatures might become required viewing. It may even be the death knell of celebrity woke culture.

I wonder how many of the Glitterati are going to be comfortable hanging out, much less being filmed, with the gruesome twosome when there's every chance that, at some point, Maleficent Meghan might chuck them under the bus if Netflix get concerned about ratings and threaten to turn off the money tap?

I suspect that Netflix actually shelled out for the rare opportunity to capture a real live specimen of the British Royal Family rather than Meghan's mindless wittering. It'll be a very interesting conversation between young Archie's parents if the Netflix money and, by extension, Meghan's considerable ambitions, come to rely on Harry dishing the dirt on The Firm. Given that, in the words of Churchill, Harry's become a shiver looking for a spine to run down, I know which way I'd bet if that becomes the choice.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
On the other hand, a fly on the wall series assembled with the chronic lack of self-awareness that's become the trademark of these creatures might become required viewing. It may even be the death knell of celebrity woke culture.

I wonder how many of the Glitterati are going to be comfortable hanging out, much less being filmed, with the gruesome twosome when there's every chance that, at some point, Maleficent Meghan might chuck them under the bus if Netflix get concerned about ratings and threaten to turn off the money tap?

I suspect that Netflix actually shelled out for the rare opportunity to capture a real live specimen of the British Royal Family rather than Meghan's mindless wittering. It'll be a very interesting conversation between young Archie's parents if the Netflix money and, by extension, Meghan's considerable ambitions, come to rely on Harry dishing the dirt on The Firm. Given that, in the words of Churchill, Harry's become a shiver looking for a spine to run down, I know which way I'd bet if that becomes the choice.
09.30 on a Monday and we have our post of the week already.

Gin, anyone?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

It'll be several dreary hours of cuddling destitute kittens,, endless meetings with Diversity charity bosses and visits to every black association on the west coast.

She'll be pretending she's 'been there' with lots of nodding and hand holding, Harry will be sat there looking too awkward and too white.

A more sickenly contrived, cynical and agenda driven pile of poo you will never see.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
It'll be several dreary hours of cuddling destitute kittens,, endless meetings with Diversity charity bosses and visits to every black association on the west coast.

She'll be pretending she's 'been there' with lots of nodding and hand holding, Harry will be sat there looking too awkward and too white.

A more sickenly contrived, cynical and agenda driven pile of poo you will never see.
I’d get your invoice in, mate, and quickly. Or assert intellectual property rights*, also sharpish.

There’s a couple million dollars in that almost uncanny prediction.

*Other types of rights also exist.

syrup

LE

Can't wait to see Harry's face when she goes down the white privilege route

Latest Threads