Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
What in the name of God? And what are the 1st and 4th medals - look like they came from EBay. ‘I was in the Royal Marines for a bit but didn’t really like it that much’ commemorative medal?
His mum gave him the medals. Fair do’s. I believe the uniform is Princess Patricia’s something something. Always good for gently teasing Canadian chums

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
I know young Eddie gets a lot of stick for jacking Lympstone but personally I thought it showed a lot of balls. He wasn't up to it and left, knowing that he would get slated.
Back to the thread.
He had to go and tell Phil the Greek that he couldn’t cut it. That took cojones. Not wheelbarrow sized ones mind, but his sphincter would be going like a trip hammer when he went to tell his dad.

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
I thought it was London Scottish? Happy to be corrected.
I thought it was London Scottish? Happy to be corrected.
Being of the Scots persuasion, when I first saw the image I was having a fine rant about the uniform , saying he must have hired it from “Angels”, the theatrical costumers on Shaftesbury Ave. Not so, said a friend- Princess Patricia’s, you don’t think we’d make him Col-in-Chief of a British Reg’t. Oh how we laughed.
You may be right about the London Scottish but it was a good punchline at the time.

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
Being of the Scots persuasion, when I first saw the image I was having a fine rant about the uniform , saying he must have hired it from “Angels”, the theatrical costumers on Shaftesbury Ave. Not so, said a friend- Princess Patricia’s, you don’t think we’d make him Col-in-Chief of a British Reg’t. Oh how we laughed.
You may be right about the London Scottish but it was a good punchline at the time.
‘Pon my soul - you have the right of it Sir. London Scottish it is: Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry are Redcoats!
Joke’s on me!

Not much lately on Dirty Uncle Andy. Only a matter of time until the nonce squad come knocking.

But rather like Fredo in Godfather 2, they’ll probably leave it until Liz goes.

‘We’ve going to take you on a little trip Andy, just step into the Range Rover like a good chap’
His flight to a golf match ( in N Ireland? )was mentioned last week.
Apparently commercial flights were readily available, which would not have cost £18,000.

Euclid

War Hero
His flight to a golf match ( in N Ireland? )was mentioned last week.
Apparently commercial flights were readily available, which would not have cost £18,000.
Andy is a grade one class one cnut. A couple of mates were at Camberley a few years before me when HRH was a student on ASC. Invited his syndicate for a game of golf at Sunningdale or whatever chav golf club he frequented.

Blokes turn up at the appointed time, only to find fat Andy and his bodyguard already on the tee. Implication of which is - pay your own green fees you fcking oiks. About a weeks wages for the average impoverished Major.

Cnut.

PS. How much of a fuss is he going to kick up to try and get a Royal title for his impending grandchild.

The cnut (fat Andy, not the grandchild).